The Daily Mail Exposes Scientology Recruitment
London's Daily Mail has published a piece by a writer who was recruited at Scientology's headquarters in Clearwater, Fla., last week. The article goes behind the scenes to illuminate the manipulative process Scientologists use to draw in new recruits to their Bridge to Total Freedom—including invasive personality tests, pinching (yes, really) and purification rituals—and actually includes a number of pictures of actual private areas.
"You need to begin your purification process," she was told at one point. "That ranges between $3,000 and $5,000, and you’ll need to spend several hours a day sweating out the toxins of your life while adhering to a strict vitamin regime. You can start that today." It's a fascinating and disturbing read.
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > Several Music Festivals Are Wisely Banning Selfie Sticks
- > Here’s the Latest Look at ‘Jurassic World’
- > The First Teaser for the New 007 Movie ‘Spectre’ Has Been Released
- > Report: 23 People Decapitated by Boko Haram in Latest Village Raid
- > Meet Jon Stewart’s ‘Daily Show’ Replacement, Trevor Noah