Everybody Loves Newtown
Well, here's a glimmer of sunlight in the aftermath of a horrible tragedy. The city of Newtown, Conn., has received so many good-will donations from the national public that its officials have gone on record asking everyone to stop sending gifts. There's just too much love here, everyone. And we couldn't be more glad. Also, the United Way of Connecticut announced it has raised $3.5 million in support for Newtown residents. Good will all around ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Trailer for Netflix’s New Culinary Series Will Make You Hungry
- > Tesla Wants to Power Your Home with Batteries
- > Mike Tyson’s Crazy Old Abandoned Mansion Is Going to Become a Church
- > Here’s a Killer Song Made Entirely from Wheels and Tires
- > Viral Photo of Child ‘Surrendering’ to Telephoto Lens Shows the Reality of the Syrian Crisis