Everybody Loves Newtown
Well, here's a glimmer of sunlight in the aftermath of a horrible tragedy. The city of Newtown, Conn., has received so many good-will donations from the national public that its officials have gone on record asking everyone to stop sending gifts. There's just too much love here, everyone. And we couldn't be more glad. Also, the United Way of Connecticut announced it has raised $3.5 million in support for Newtown residents. Good will all around ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 71% of Americans Believe the Economy Is Rigged
- > Andrews Air Force Base Is on Lockdown Because of an Active Shooter
- > Human Rights Lawyer for International Justice Mission Has Been Abducted in Kenya
- > Finally: Miss Teen USA Gets Rid of the Swimsuit Portion of the Competition
- > Congress Wants to Do Something About Food Waste