Everybody Loves Newtown
Well, here's a glimmer of sunlight in the aftermath of a horrible tragedy. The city of Newtown, Conn., has received so many good-will donations from the national public that its officials have gone on record asking everyone to stop sending gifts. There's just too much love here, everyone. And we couldn't be more glad. Also, the United Way of Connecticut announced it has raised $3.5 million in support for Newtown residents. Good will all around ...
Recommended For You
- > Suspicious: The U.S. Government Edited a Wikipedia Article About Reptilians Running the World
- > Pastor's Response to Burned Cross Outside Church: "Whoever Did It, We Forgive Them."
- > Map Shows America’s ‘Happiest’ and ‘Unhappiest’ Cities
- > ‘Bibliotheca’ Project Seeks to Redesign the Bible as a Work of ‘Great Literary Art’
- > Prisoner's Lethal Injection Execution Lasted Nearly Two Hours