Everybody Go Clean Out Your Attic
Karl Kissner, the youngest of the long-deceased Carl Hench's nieces and nephews, was given the classic youngest nephew job of cleaning out Hench's attic after his old house was finally abandoned. He found the usual stuff—old dresses, chests and boxes of junk. He also found a baseball card collection with mint gems like Honus Wagner, Ty Cobb, Cy Young and Christy Mathewson. Early reports are valuing the collection at about three million dollars, which seriously leaves us all with no excuse for not going and cleaning out whatever dusty attic we can find. Immediately. Why are you even still reading this? Your fortune awaits ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > New Report: Number of Abortions in the U.S. Continues to Decline
- > At Least 21 Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bomber in Nigeria
- > Cards Against Humanity’s Black Friday Sale: Pay $5 for Nothing
- > Study: 41% of Shoppers Feel Like They Need to Spend More Than They Can Afford at Christmas
- > Report: Saudi Arabia Will Behead at Least 50 People in One Day