Everybody Go Clean Out Your Attic
Karl Kissner, the youngest of the long-deceased Carl Hench's nieces and nephews, was given the classic youngest nephew job of cleaning out Hench's attic after his old house was finally abandoned. He found the usual stuff—old dresses, chests and boxes of junk. He also found a baseball card collection with mint gems like Honus Wagner, Ty Cobb, Cy Young and Christy Mathewson. Early reports are valuing the collection at about three million dollars, which seriously leaves us all with no excuse for not going and cleaning out whatever dusty attic we can find. Immediately. Why are you even still reading this? Your fortune awaits ...
Recommended For You
- > Satanists Handing Out Satanic Children's Books or Something.
- > Krispy Kreme Is Celebrating Ghostbusters’ 30th Anniversary with Custom Donuts
- > Speaking in Tongues Is on the Rise Among Americans
- > Bryan Cranston’s Faux One Man MLB Show Will Make You Love Baseball
- > Major Companies Agree to Greenhouse Gas Cuts Equivalent to 15 Million Cars Off the Road