Everybody Go Clean Out Your Attic
Karl Kissner, the youngest of the long-deceased Carl Hench's nieces and nephews, was given the classic youngest nephew job of cleaning out Hench's attic after his old house was finally abandoned. He found the usual stuff—old dresses, chests and boxes of junk. He also found a baseball card collection with mint gems like Honus Wagner, Ty Cobb, Cy Young and Christy Mathewson. Early reports are valuing the collection at about three million dollars, which seriously leaves us all with no excuse for not going and cleaning out whatever dusty attic we can find. Immediately. Why are you even still reading this? Your fortune awaits ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Presidential Debate Will Be Streaming Tonight for All Cord Cutters
- > This Trailer for ‘The 13th’ Will Make You Rethink What You Know About Mass Incarceration
- > Martin Scorsese’s Missionary Film ‘Silence’ Will Release in December
- > Even the Guy In Charge of DC Movies Doesn’t Like Them
- > Tim Tebow On Colin Kaepernick's Protests: It's About Doing It 'the Right Way'