Everybody Go Clean Out Your Attic
Karl Kissner, the youngest of the long-deceased Carl Hench's nieces and nephews, was given the classic youngest nephew job of cleaning out Hench's attic after his old house was finally abandoned. He found the usual stuff—old dresses, chests and boxes of junk. He also found a baseball card collection with mint gems like Honus Wagner, Ty Cobb, Cy Young and Christy Mathewson. Early reports are valuing the collection at about three million dollars, which seriously leaves us all with no excuse for not going and cleaning out whatever dusty attic we can find. Immediately. Why are you even still reading this? Your fortune awaits ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- South Carolina Just Banned (Almost) All Abortions After 20 Weeks 553
- Again, a Trump Rally Turned Into a 'Riot'81
- 'Master of None' Won a Peabody Award and Aziz Ansari Used the Opportunity to Call Out Hollywood's Diversity Problem522
- The Surprising New Findings that Could Re-Shape the Pro-Life Movement568
- > South Carolina Just Banned (Almost) All Abortions After 20 Weeks
- > Again, a Trump Rally Turned Into a 'Riot'
- > 'Master of None' Won a Peabody Award and Aziz Ansari Used the Opportunity to Call Out Hollywood's Diversity Problem
- > This Simple Video Is a Surprisingly Powerful Look at the European Refugee Crisis
- > Playing God? Scientists Begin Building Human-Animal Hybrid Embryos