Everybody Go Clean Out Your Attic
Karl Kissner, the youngest of the long-deceased Carl Hench's nieces and nephews, was given the classic youngest nephew job of cleaning out Hench's attic after his old house was finally abandoned. He found the usual stuff—old dresses, chests and boxes of junk. He also found a baseball card collection with mint gems like Honus Wagner, Ty Cobb, Cy Young and Christy Mathewson. Early reports are valuing the collection at about three million dollars, which seriously leaves us all with no excuse for not going and cleaning out whatever dusty attic we can find. Immediately. Why are you even still reading this? Your fortune awaits ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Amazon’s ‘Dash’ Automatic Ordering Button Is Evidently Not a Prank
- > U.S. Foreign Adoptions are the Lowest They’ve Been Since 1982
- > Noose Found Hanging on Duke Campus. Investigation Underway.
- > Netflix Wants to Remind You of the 'Dangers' of Binge-Watching
- > Spray for Cyclists Lights Up at Night But Is Invisible During the Day