Every Viral Marketing Campaign Should Be as Good as the One From 'Monsters University'
How good is the viral campaign behind Pixar's Monsters, Inc. prequel, Monsters University? It's good enough to warrant a whole website, MonstersUniversity.com, which is the (unfortunately) fictional place of higher learning at which the original film's two protagonists, Mike Wazowski and James P. "Sully" Sullivan, first became buddies. And now that university has released a television spot that will make you want to quit whatever you're doing and enroll in Monsters University. Which, remember, you can't. But you can see the movie this June ...
Recommended For You
- > In Honor of 'Batman Day', Here's the Newest Animated 'Batman' Short
- > Just a Picture of Jack White Having the Time of His Life at a Baseball Game
- > Passenger Plane Crash Lands In Taiwan: At Least 51 Dead
- > Marvel at the Speed of the World’s Fastest Bus Boy
- > Ed Helms and Hilary Swank to Star in TV Drama Series about Organic Farming