Every Viral Marketing Campaign Should Be as Good as the One From 'Monsters University'
How good is the viral campaign behind Pixar's Monsters, Inc. prequel, Monsters University? It's good enough to warrant a whole website, MonstersUniversity.com, which is the (unfortunately) fictional place of higher learning at which the original film's two protagonists, Mike Wazowski and James P. "Sully" Sullivan, first became buddies. And now that university has released a television spot that will make you want to quit whatever you're doing and enroll in Monsters University. Which, remember, you can't. But you can see the movie this June ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > John Glenn, the First American to Orbit Earth, Died at 95
- > Report: Syria Has Stopped Bombing Aleppo So 8,000 Civilians Can Escape
- > Riz Ahmed Found Something to Rhyme With 'Calrissian' on 'The Tonight Show'
- > Tim Tebow Told an Incredible Story About a Crazy ‘Coincidence’ Involving John 3:16
- > Ryan Adams Has Released a New Song (and It’s Not a Taylor Swift Cover)