Every Viral Marketing Campaign Should Be as Good as the One From 'Monsters University'
How good is the viral campaign behind Pixar's Monsters, Inc. prequel, Monsters University? It's good enough to warrant a whole website, MonstersUniversity.com, which is the (unfortunately) fictional place of higher learning at which the original film's two protagonists, Mike Wazowski and James P. "Sully" Sullivan, first became buddies. And now that university has released a television spot that will make you want to quit whatever you're doing and enroll in Monsters University. Which, remember, you can't. But you can see the movie this June ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > Here Are Some Interactive Apple Watch Sample Apps
- > Rikers Inmates Team Up to Save Guard From Sexual Assault
- > Report: Jennifer Lawrence to Star in Spielberg’s New War Film
- > Here's a Crazy New 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Trailer
- > Vince Vaughn’s iStock Photos Will Interject Some Life into Your PowerPoint Presentation