Every Viral Marketing Campaign Should Be as Good as the One From 'Monsters University'
How good is the viral campaign behind Pixar's Monsters, Inc. prequel, Monsters University? It's good enough to warrant a whole website, MonstersUniversity.com, which is the (unfortunately) fictional place of higher learning at which the original film's two protagonists, Mike Wazowski and James P. "Sully" Sullivan, first became buddies. And now that university has released a television spot that will make you want to quit whatever you're doing and enroll in Monsters University. Which, remember, you can't. But you can see the movie this June ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > NFL Hall of Famer Jerry Rice Poses as a Lyft Driver for a Day
- > Woman Shows Up to Her Own Funeral Surprising Everyone, Including Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- > 20-Story Crane Collapses in Manhattan
- > The Pastor of China’s Largest Official Protestant Church Has Been Arrested
- > Watch Football Players Complete the Ultimate Physical Challenge: Doing Their Daughters' Hair