Every Viral Marketing Campaign Should Be as Good as the One From 'Monsters University'
How good is the viral campaign behind Pixar's Monsters, Inc. prequel, Monsters University? It's good enough to warrant a whole website, MonstersUniversity.com, which is the (unfortunately) fictional place of higher learning at which the original film's two protagonists, Mike Wazowski and James P. "Sully" Sullivan, first became buddies. And now that university has released a television spot that will make you want to quit whatever you're doing and enroll in Monsters University. Which, remember, you can't. But you can see the movie this June ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > A Driver Died Using Tesla's Autopilot Mode
- > Apple Is in Talks to Buy Tidal So People Might Actually Listen to It
- > James Dobson Now Says He Doesn’t Know For Sure If Trump Has Become a Christian
- > Update: Kidnapped IJM Lawyer Has Been Found Dead
- > 'Serial' Update! A Judge Vacated Adnan Syed's Conviction And Granted Him a Retrial