Every State in America is Mostly Overweight
A new Gallup poll has determined that the majority of people in each of the 50 states is overweight or obese, just in case you'd thought maybe we'd somehow turned a corner on the fight against obesity in America. Even Colorado, long-heralded as the lightest state in the U.S., currently has about a 55 percent rate of obesity. On the other end of the scale (literally and figuratively) is West Virginia, in which 69.3 percent of all residents are currently considered obese. Slowly but surelh, being overweight is becoming as American as the flag, mom and apple pie. And a second slice of apple pie ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Riots Have Broken Out in Baltimore
- > Drone Footage Shows the Destruction Following This Week’s Earthquake in Nepal
- > The Queen is No Longer One of the U.K.’s 300 Richest People
- > Baltimore Police Say Gangs Are Threatening to ‘Take Out’ Officers Following Protests
- > Watch This Kid Set the New World Record for Solving a Rubik’s Cube