Every State in America is Mostly Overweight
A new Gallup poll has determined that the majority of people in each of the 50 states is overweight or obese, just in case you'd thought maybe we'd somehow turned a corner on the fight against obesity in America. Even Colorado, long-heralded as the lightest state in the U.S., currently has about a 55 percent rate of obesity. On the other end of the scale (literally and figuratively) is West Virginia, in which 69.3 percent of all residents are currently considered obese. Slowly but surelh, being overweight is becoming as American as the flag, mom and apple pie. And a second slice of apple pie ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Chris Pratt Asks Twitter Followers to Pray for a Fan’s Young Son Suffering From Brain Cancer
- > Peak Summer Stargazing Season Starts Tonight
- > 'Story of God with Morgan Freeman' Gets a Season 2
- > Here’s a Look at the New Season of ‘Gilmore Girls’
- > Apple Music Will Be the Home to the ‘Carpool Karaoke' Series