Every State in America is Mostly Overweight
A new Gallup poll has determined that the majority of people in each of the 50 states is overweight or obese, just in case you'd thought maybe we'd somehow turned a corner on the fight against obesity in America. Even Colorado, long-heralded as the lightest state in the U.S., currently has about a 55 percent rate of obesity. On the other end of the scale (literally and figuratively) is West Virginia, in which 69.3 percent of all residents are currently considered obese. Slowly but surelh, being overweight is becoming as American as the flag, mom and apple pie. And a second slice of apple pie ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > This Georgia County Is Trying to Stop a Mosque From Being Built
- > Here's the Trailer for the Big Screen Adaptation of ‘Same Kind of Different as Me’
- > Stephen Colbert Told a Great Story About a Crazy Coincidence with Someone from His Family’s Past
- > More Than 60 People Killed Following Massive Earthquake in Italy
- > Watch This Little League Coach Go to the Pitcher’s Mound to Tell His Son He Loves Him