Every Doctor Will be in 50th Anniversary 'Doctor Who' Special
The small but powerful nerd army known as the Whovians spontaneously combusted as one with the news from Doctor Who scribe Steven Moffat that the 50th anniversary special would feature all of the series' past Doctors. For those in the know, that's a big deal, because it's a lot of names to wrangle together (including a few who have moved on to that great big TARDIS in the sky—they'll be special effect-ed in). Evidently, turnover on Doctor Who is higher than your local American Apparel, and there's a brand new "Doctor" every time the series reboots, which has happened a fair amount of times in 50 years. Still easier than trying to get Destiny's Child together ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > RIP, Jared Leto's Long Hair. You Were Too Beautiful For This World.
- > Outrageous: Man Burned By Fajitas While Praying Can't Sue Applebee's
- > Milk that Tastes Like Peeps Is the Ultimate Easter Beverage
- > U.S. Concerned about North Korean Nukes
- > The Smithsonian and Stan Lee Are Offering an Online Superhero Course