Every Doctor Will be in 50th Anniversary 'Doctor Who' Special
The small but powerful nerd army known as the Whovians spontaneously combusted as one with the news from Doctor Who scribe Steven Moffat that the 50th anniversary special would feature all of the series' past Doctors. For those in the know, that's a big deal, because it's a lot of names to wrangle together (including a few who have moved on to that great big TARDIS in the sky—they'll be special effect-ed in). Evidently, turnover on Doctor Who is higher than your local American Apparel, and there's a brand new "Doctor" every time the series reboots, which has happened a fair amount of times in 50 years. Still easier than trying to get Destiny's Child together ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Justin Bieber: I Just Wanna Honestly Live Like Jesus
- > Why I Go To Church Even When I Don’t Feel Like It
- > The Definitive Ranking of Insanely Awesome Christian Album Covers
- > Candace Cameron Bure Is the Newest Co-Host of ‘The View’
- > Expert: 400 Church Leaders Will Resign This Sunday Because Names Surfaced in Ashley Madison Hack