Every Doctor Will be in 50th Anniversary 'Doctor Who' Special
The small but powerful nerd army known as the Whovians spontaneously combusted as one with the news from Doctor Who scribe Steven Moffat that the 50th anniversary special would feature all of the series' past Doctors. For those in the know, that's a big deal, because it's a lot of names to wrangle together (including a few who have moved on to that great big TARDIS in the sky—they'll be special effect-ed in). Evidently, turnover on Doctor Who is higher than your local American Apparel, and there's a brand new "Doctor" every time the series reboots, which has happened a fair amount of times in 50 years. Still easier than trying to get Destiny's Child together ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 'Serial' Update! A Judge Vacated Adnan Syed's Conviction And Granted Him a Retrial
- > Brad Pitt Narrates Terrence Malick’s ‘Hymn to the Glories of Nature’
- > Phat: Pepsi Is Rebooting the ‘90s Video Game ‘Oregon Trail’ to Promote Crystal Pepsi
- > Here's the First Trailer for Clint Eastwood's Film About the 'Miracle on the Hudson'
- > Apple Just Patented Technology That Could Disable Your Camera at Concerts