Every Doctor Will be in 50th Anniversary 'Doctor Who' Special
The small but powerful nerd army known as the Whovians spontaneously combusted as one with the news from Doctor Who scribe Steven Moffat that the 50th anniversary special would feature all of the series' past Doctors. For those in the know, that's a big deal, because it's a lot of names to wrangle together (including a few who have moved on to that great big TARDIS in the sky—they'll be special effect-ed in). Evidently, turnover on Doctor Who is higher than your local American Apparel, and there's a brand new "Doctor" every time the series reboots, which has happened a fair amount of times in 50 years. Still easier than trying to get Destiny's Child together ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > This Video Is a Friendly Reminder Not to Stick Your Head in a Pumpkin
- > Here’s a Really Weird 'Tonight Show' Sketch Starring Steve Martin and Martin Short
- > Jim Gaffigan Will Be in the New Season of ‘Fargo’
- > Someone Turned ‘Stranger Things’ Into a ‘Peanuts’-Style Christmas Cartoon
- > UN Struggles to Feed Millions Starving in War-Torn Yemen