Every Doctor Will be in 50th Anniversary 'Doctor Who' Special
The small but powerful nerd army known as the Whovians spontaneously combusted as one with the news from Doctor Who scribe Steven Moffat that the 50th anniversary special would feature all of the series' past Doctors. For those in the know, that's a big deal, because it's a lot of names to wrangle together (including a few who have moved on to that great big TARDIS in the sky—they'll be special effect-ed in). Evidently, turnover on Doctor Who is higher than your local American Apparel, and there's a brand new "Doctor" every time the series reboots, which has happened a fair amount of times in 50 years. Still easier than trying to get Destiny's Child together ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > Netflix Is Now Allowing '13th' to Be Screened in Public Even Without a Subscription
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > At Least 10 Jewish Centers Have Received Bomb Threats Today
- > Keanu Reeves on Matrix 4: 'That’d Be Weird, But Why Not?'
- > Watch Daisy Ridley *Not* Give Away 'Star Wars VIII' Secrets
- > This Supercut of the 5 Films Nominated for the Best Cinematography Oscar Is the Pick-Me-Up Your Monday Needs
- > Enjoy Some Disney Nostalgia With This New 'Beauty and the Beast' Clip