Even Zuckerberg's Sister Has a Problem With Facebook Privacy Issues
When Randi Zuckerberg, the famous Zuckerberg's sister and Facebook's former marketing director, shared a family photo on Facebook yesterday, she chose to share it with "Only Friends." To her dismay, it showed up on Twitter. And therein lies the rub. Turns out, your photo privacy on Facebook is only as good as the privacy settings of others tagged in the photo. What to do, what to do ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Here's Your First Look at 'Pan'
- > The Internet Is Loving Odell Beckham's Amazing Catch
- > Superhero-Loving Girl Is Not Impressed with Store’s Ad about ‘Gifts for Boys’
- > NFL Star Gets Emotional After Scoring Touchdown for Daughter Born Hours Before
- > Report: Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel Has Been Asked to Resign