Even Zuckerberg's Sister Has a Problem With Facebook Privacy Issues
When Randi Zuckerberg, the famous Zuckerberg's sister and Facebook's former marketing director, shared a family photo on Facebook yesterday, she chose to share it with "Only Friends." To her dismay, it showed up on Twitter. And therein lies the rub. Turns out, your photo privacy on Facebook is only as good as the privacy settings of others tagged in the photo. What to do, what to do ...
Recommended For You
- > Explore the Many Personalities of Taylor Swift In This Montage
- > Just When You Thought Your Ears Were Safe, Nickelback Announces a New Album
- > Benedict Cumberbatch Will Play Shere Khan in Other 'Jungle Book' Movie
- > Pope Francis Discusses Health and Possibility of Retirement
- > Gaza Ceasefire Breaks Down