Even Zuckerberg's Sister Has a Problem With Facebook Privacy Issues
When Randi Zuckerberg, the famous Zuckerberg's sister and Facebook's former marketing director, shared a family photo on Facebook yesterday, she chose to share it with "Only Friends." To her dismay, it showed up on Twitter. And therein lies the rub. Turns out, your photo privacy on Facebook is only as good as the privacy settings of others tagged in the photo. What to do, what to do ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- California Is About to Raise the Legal Age for Smoking and Vaping to 212
- Remembering the Time Woody Allen Debated Billy Graham About God and Sex in Primetime618
- Drake Is Going to Host and Perform as a Musical Guest on May 14’s ‘SNL’51
- The Faith-Shaking Experience of Losing Debates About the Bible253
- > California Is About to Raise the Legal Age for Smoking and Vaping to 21
- > Drake Is Going to Host and Perform as a Musical Guest on May 14’s ‘SNL’
- > Lecrae Talks About His Song 'Deja Vu' on 'Fallon'
- > Enjoy This Dance-Inspired ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Remix
- > Report: Lebron’s ‘Space Jam 2’ Is Finally Happening