Even Zuckerberg's Sister Has a Problem With Facebook Privacy Issues
When Randi Zuckerberg, the famous Zuckerberg's sister and Facebook's former marketing director, shared a family photo on Facebook yesterday, she chose to share it with "Only Friends." To her dismay, it showed up on Twitter. And therein lies the rub. Turns out, your photo privacy on Facebook is only as good as the privacy settings of others tagged in the photo. What to do, what to do ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Scientists Detect Gravitational Waves, Confirming Einstein’s Prediction
- > Jared Padalecki Is Returning to Stars Hollow as Dean
- > The New OK Go Video Involves Zero Gravity, Choreography and Lots of Paint
- > Zika Virus Found in Pennsylvania
- > Report: 11.5% of the Entire Syrian Population Injured or Killed in Civil War; 45% Displaced