Even Zuckerberg's Sister Has a Problem With Facebook Privacy Issues
When Randi Zuckerberg, the famous Zuckerberg's sister and Facebook's former marketing director, shared a family photo on Facebook yesterday, she chose to share it with "Only Friends." To her dismay, it showed up on Twitter. And therein lies the rub. Turns out, your photo privacy on Facebook is only as good as the privacy settings of others tagged in the photo. What to do, what to do ...
Recommended For You
- > GamerGate Continues to Be About Misogyny, Despite Its Best Efforts
- > The Perfect Crime: Texting Your Probation Officer for Weed
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola