Even More 'Star Wars' Movies Coming
Disney chief executive Robert Iger has announced that in addition to the three Star Wars sequels it has already committed to making, the company is developing even more films, possibly stand-alone ones based around individual Star Wars characters, like Yoda and Chewbacca.
After Disney secured the rights to the franchise for more than $4 billion, Star Trek director J.J. Abrams signed on to direct the first installment of the new Star Wars series (effectively making him king of all geeks), which is slated for a summer 2015 release. Disney declined to elaborate on which characters the other films would be based on. In other words, starting in 2015, Disney will basically be just printing money …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity