Espresso Artist Takes Custom Coffee Orders to a Whole New Level
New York City barista Mike Breach has become a mini-celebrity among his fellow coffee makers for his amazing “esspressionist” creations. The self-taught artist uses a tiny bamboo skewer to create temporary portraits on each of his espresso orders, and posts his best work to his Tumblr. You can see an interview with Breach here to learn more about his unique form of art. Because if there’s anything that’s better than a fresh, hot espresso, it’s a fresh, hot espresso with a picture of Magnum PI-era Tom Selleck drawn in the foam …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet