Espresso Artist Takes Custom Coffee Orders to a Whole New Level
New York City barista Mike Breach has become a mini-celebrity among his fellow coffee makers for his amazing “esspressionist” creations. The self-taught artist uses a tiny bamboo skewer to create temporary portraits on each of his espresso orders, and posts his best work to his Tumblr. You can see an interview with Breach here to learn more about his unique form of art. Because if there’s anything that’s better than a fresh, hot espresso, it’s a fresh, hot espresso with a picture of Magnum PI-era Tom Selleck drawn in the foam …
Recommended For You
- > You Too Can Have Miley Cyrus Design Your Next Tattoo
- > Trailer: Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- > Hero Drummer Adds a Little Pizzazz to Hillsong United's 'Oceans'
- > Jimmy Fallon Is Making Up Good News Again, Because Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Happy
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign