Espresso Artist Takes Custom Coffee Orders to a Whole New Level
New York City barista Mike Breach has become a mini-celebrity among his fellow coffee makers for his amazing “esspressionist” creations. The self-taught artist uses a tiny bamboo skewer to create temporary portraits on each of his espresso orders, and posts his best work to his Tumblr. You can see an interview with Breach here to learn more about his unique form of art. Because if there’s anything that’s better than a fresh, hot espresso, it’s a fresh, hot espresso with a picture of Magnum PI-era Tom Selleck drawn in the foam …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal