ESPN Throws Out Some Massive Layoffs
It looks like ESPN could be laying off as many as 400 people today. The reason for this wildly profitable organization's cutbacks are a little hazy, but, according to Deadspin, it may have something to do with ESPN's recent addiction to buying rights to live events. Also, Disney—which owns ESPN—has been cutting a lot of costs lately, so this could just be a decision made by the much higher-ups. Either way, it's a very unexpected move from a very successful company ...
Recommended For You
- > Here’s Your First Look at the New ‘Star Wars’ Movie
- > Christian Bale: ‘Drones Would Be Sent Out After [Moses]’ Today
- > Here’s NeedtoBreathe Performing During Yesterday’s Thanksgiving Parade
- > At Least 25 Killed in Nigerian Terrorist Bombing; Boko Haram Suspected
- > 'Independence Day 2' Is Real and It Is Happening