The End of the World May Be Farther Off Than We Thought
Oh, those apocalypse predictors. They're so conservative. They keep predicting the world will end sometime in their lifetime. But here's the deal: It's probably going to end, like, 2 trillion years from now. You know, when we're jetting at light speed to other galaxies and planets and universes at the touch of a button. So, let's not be so self-involved with our end-of-the-world predictions, now. Agreed? Let's think instead about the children. The ones who will live many, many, many generations from now ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Scientists Detect Gravitational Waves, Confirming Einstein’s Prediction
- > Jared Padalecki Is Returning to Stars Hollow as Dean
- > The New OK Go Video Involves Zero Gravity, Choreography and Lots of Paint
- > Zika Virus Found in Pennsylvania
- > Report: 11.5% of the Entire Syrian Population Injured or Killed in Civil War; 45% Displaced