The End of the World May Be Farther Off Than We Thought
Oh, those apocalypse predictors. They're so conservative. They keep predicting the world will end sometime in their lifetime. But here's the deal: It's probably going to end, like, 2 trillion years from now. You know, when we're jetting at light speed to other galaxies and planets and universes at the touch of a button. So, let's not be so self-involved with our end-of-the-world predictions, now. Agreed? Let's think instead about the children. The ones who will live many, many, many generations from now ...
Recommended For You
- > Before Making It Big, Chris Pratt Lived in This Scooby Doo Van
- > Islamic State Militants Appear to Behead American Journalist In YouTube Video
- > Let This Little League Coach's Great Speech After a Tough Loss Inspire You to Get Out There
- > Pope Francis: ISIS Must Be Stopped to Protect Religious Minorities
- > CNN's Jake Tapper on Ferguson Police: "This Doesn't Make Any Sense"