The End of ‘Lost’ Finally Explained
So what exactly happened at the end of Lost? Did Jack really die while remaining on the island with Walt’s dog by his side? Was everyone saved? Were they all reunited in the great beyond? Did it all really happen? In a tweet to a fan who asked what the ending scenes meant, Lost writer and executive producer Damon Lindelof claims, “It all happened,” adding “Dogs are great.” Lindelof's tweet should probably be taken with a grain of salt, though. His Twitter bio describes himself as “one of the idiots behind LOST. And no, I don’t understand it either.” In another tweet, Lindelof also answers a question regarding what happened at the end of Seinfeld: “They were in jail all along.” These tweets also likely help unsolve another great mystery of the show, finally answering the question, "Were they just messing with us the whole time?" …
Recommended For You
- > You Too Can Have Miley Cyrus Design Your Next Tattoo
- > Trailer: Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- > Hero Drummer Adds a Little Pizzazz to Hillsong United's 'Oceans'
- > Jimmy Fallon Is Making Up Good News Again, Because Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Happy
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign