The End of ‘Lost’ Finally Explained
So what exactly happened at the end of Lost? Did Jack really die while remaining on the island with Walt’s dog by his side? Was everyone saved? Were they all reunited in the great beyond? Did it all really happen? In a tweet to a fan who asked what the ending scenes meant, Lost writer and executive producer Damon Lindelof claims, “It all happened,” adding “Dogs are great.” Lindelof's tweet should probably be taken with a grain of salt, though. His Twitter bio describes himself as “one of the idiots behind LOST. And no, I don’t understand it either.” In another tweet, Lindelof also answers a question regarding what happened at the end of Seinfeld: “They were in jail all along.” These tweets also likely help unsolve another great mystery of the show, finally answering the question, "Were they just messing with us the whole time?" …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 'Serial' Update! A Judge Vacated Adnan Syed's Conviction And Granted Him a Retrial
- > Brad Pitt Narrates Terrence Malick’s ‘Hymn to the Glories of Nature’
- > Phat: Pepsi Is Rebooting the ‘90s Video Game ‘Oregon Trail’ to Promote Crystal Pepsi
- > Here's the First Trailer for Clint Eastwood's Film About the 'Miracle on the Hudson'
- > Apple Just Patented Technology That Could Disable Your Camera at Concerts