Emergency Response Teams Stage Zombie Emergency Rescue Exercise Because You Never Know
HALO Corps, which sounds like something out of a sci-fi movie but is actually the name of a real security firm, is staging a zombie apocalypse rescue exercise for 1,000 emergency response personnel during it's annual security summit, which also sounds like something out of a sci-fi movie but is actually real. Between this and the CDC's recent revelation of its control plan for a zombie outbreak, one wonders just what we're not being told. Maybe keep an eye on that rash over the next few days. And lock yourself in your basement. Just in case ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > John Glenn, the First American to Orbit Earth, Died at 95
- > Report: Syria Has Stopped Bombing Aleppo So 8,000 Civilians Can Escape
- > Riz Ahmed Found Something to Rhyme With 'Calrissian' on 'The Tonight Show'
- > Tim Tebow Told an Incredible Story About a Crazy ‘Coincidence’ Involving John 3:16
- > Ryan Adams Has Released a New Song (and It’s Not a Taylor Swift Cover)