Emergency Response Teams Stage Zombie Emergency Rescue Exercise Because You Never Know
HALO Corps, which sounds like something out of a sci-fi movie but is actually the name of a real security firm, is staging a zombie apocalypse rescue exercise for 1,000 emergency response personnel during it's annual security summit, which also sounds like something out of a sci-fi movie but is actually real. Between this and the CDC's recent revelation of its control plan for a zombie outbreak, one wonders just what we're not being told. Maybe keep an eye on that rash over the next few days. And lock yourself in your basement. Just in case ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > UN Struggles to Feed Millions Starving in War-Torn Yemen
- > Someone Turned ‘Stranger Things’ Into a ‘Peanuts’-Style Christmas Cartoon
- > Indian Railways Block Porn Sites From Their Free Wi-Fi Services in Patna Station
- > 22 Children Killed in Syrian School Airstrikes
- > Selling Custom Flannel Shirts Is the Most Bon Iver Thing Bon Iver Has Ever Done