Emergency Response Teams Stage Zombie Emergency Rescue Exercise Because You Never Know
HALO Corps, which sounds like something out of a sci-fi movie but is actually the name of a real security firm, is staging a zombie apocalypse rescue exercise for 1,000 emergency response personnel during it's annual security summit, which also sounds like something out of a sci-fi movie but is actually real. Between this and the CDC's recent revelation of its control plan for a zombie outbreak, one wonders just what we're not being told. Maybe keep an eye on that rash over the next few days. And lock yourself in your basement. Just in case ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Tom Hardy’s Film Premiere Date Was a Real Dog
- > “Only James Bond Can Be James Bond” Steven Spielberg on His New Spy Film
- > Here's Bear Grylls Praying Over President Obama
- > Lucille Ball Lives: Cate Blanchett Will Play the Actress in an Upcoming Film
- > Same-Sex Couple Married in Kentucky County After Clerk Jailed