Emergency Response Teams Stage Zombie Emergency Rescue Exercise Because You Never Know
HALO Corps, which sounds like something out of a sci-fi movie but is actually the name of a real security firm, is staging a zombie apocalypse rescue exercise for 1,000 emergency response personnel during it's annual security summit, which also sounds like something out of a sci-fi movie but is actually real. Between this and the CDC's recent revelation of its control plan for a zombie outbreak, one wonders just what we're not being told. Maybe keep an eye on that rash over the next few days. And lock yourself in your basement. Just in case ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal