Emergency Response Teams Stage Zombie Emergency Rescue Exercise Because You Never Know
HALO Corps, which sounds like something out of a sci-fi movie but is actually the name of a real security firm, is staging a zombie apocalypse rescue exercise for 1,000 emergency response personnel during it's annual security summit, which also sounds like something out of a sci-fi movie but is actually real. Between this and the CDC's recent revelation of its control plan for a zombie outbreak, one wonders just what we're not being told. Maybe keep an eye on that rash over the next few days. And lock yourself in your basement. Just in case ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > TBN Co-Founder Jan Crouch Has Suffered a Life-Threatening Stroke
- > Report: At Least 700 Migrants Drowned in the Mediterranean Sea Last Week
- > That New ‘Beauty and the Beast’ Trailer Was a Shot-For-Shot Remake of One Released in 1991
- > Henry Heimlich Finally Got to Use His Famous Maneuver
- > Scientists Are Calling for the Rio Olympics to Be Postponed or Moved Because of Public Health Concerns