Edgar Wright’s ‘Ant-Man’ Coming to Theaters July, 2015
If you’re a fan of filmmaker Edgar Wright (The World’s End, Hot Fuzz, Shaun of the Dead) and of relatively obscure Marvel superheroes, then we’ve got good news for you. According to Entertainment Weekly, Disney will release Wright’s adaptation of the size-shifting scientist adventure series, Ant-Man, on July 31, 2015. The studio had originally planned to hold off on releasing the action blockbuster until November, but is now banking on 2015 being the summer of the superhero. In addition to Ant-Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, Zack Snyder’s Man of Steel sequel and Avengers: Age of Ultron are all slated to be released within just a few weeks of each other …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > There Are No Words to Describe This ‘Star Wars’ LED Christmas Light Display
- > 54 Nigerian Soldiers Have Been Sentenced to Death for Not Fighting Boko Haram
- > Marcel the Shell's 'Landslide' Cover Will Calm Your Fears
- > Now Steve Carrell’s Upcoming North Korea Movie Has Been Canned
- > The Death Penalty Is in Dramatic Decline in the U.S.