Easter Pageant Goes Wonderfully, Brilliantly Wrong
The service at Canton First Church of the Nazarene was going like most Easter services go. Big, sturm and drang finale with whoever's playing the part of Jesus rising triumphantly from the tomb. But at about the 1:20 mark on this video, things take an incredible, marvelous, unbelievable turn. And a tip of the RELEVANT cap to the soloist here, who does his church and his country proud by not letting a life-threatening spectacle of chaos derail the moment, which makes the video a million times better His song is the perfect soundtrack to this perfect Easter pageant ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?