Easter Pageant Goes Wonderfully, Brilliantly Wrong
The service at Canton First Church of the Nazarene was going like most Easter services go. Big, sturm and drang finale with whoever's playing the part of Jesus rising triumphantly from the tomb. But at about the 1:20 mark on this video, things take an incredible, marvelous, unbelievable turn. And a tip of the RELEVANT cap to the soloist here, who does his church and his country proud by not letting a life-threatening spectacle of chaos derail the moment, which makes the video a million times better His song is the perfect soundtrack to this perfect Easter pageant ...
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Donald Glover Is the New Lando Calrissian
- > This Guy Films Himself Singing in the Car, But Ends Up Recording His Own Car Accident
- > China Releases a Christian Pastor Jailed 7 Years for Organizing a Prayer Meeting
- > Watch Jimmy Kimmel Hire Doctor Strange to Do Magic Tricks at a Kids’ Party
- > 72 Sex Slaves Freed in an International FBI Sting Operation