Easter Pageant Goes Wonderfully, Brilliantly Wrong
The service at Canton First Church of the Nazarene was going like most Easter services go. Big, sturm and drang finale with whoever's playing the part of Jesus rising triumphantly from the tomb. But at about the 1:20 mark on this video, things take an incredible, marvelous, unbelievable turn. And a tip of the RELEVANT cap to the soloist here, who does his church and his country proud by not letting a life-threatening spectacle of chaos derail the moment, which makes the video a million times better His song is the perfect soundtrack to this perfect Easter pageant ...
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > Lawmakers Vote Against Making the Bible the ‘Official Book’ of Tennessee
- > Jay-Z Is Personally Calling Tidal Subscribers to Thank Them
- > Ryan Gosling in Talks to Star in the ‘Blade Runner’ Sequel
- > Matthew McConaughey Got Extremely Emotional Watching the ‘Star Wars’ Trailer (Wink)
- > E-Cigarette Use Up, Cigarette Use Drops Among U.S. Youth