Dylan Moses, a Child, Has Been Offered a Full Ride to Play Football for LSU
Applying for college is a difficult, emotional process that often involves a lot very grandiose attempts to prove yourself as being separated from the pack, several sleepless night of studying for standardized tests, a mountain of paperwork and, for many of us, our first brush with rejection. Or, in the case of Dylan Moses, an eighth-grader—albeit a 6 foot, 225 lb. eighth grader, but an eighth-grader nevertheless, for whom the prospect of college has probably only barely begun to sink in— a full scholarship to play football for the Louisiana State University Tigers. Of course, Dylan ran the 40 in 4.6 seconds and has a 34-inch vertical leap, so he's not exactly your average eighth grader, but one thing's for sure: he will spend his senior year a lot less stressed out than his peers. Good luck, Dylan. Clear eyes. Full hearts. Can't pay a dime for college ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Forget the ‘Steve Jobs’ Movie. ‘Michael Dell’ Is the Biopic You’ve Been Waiting For
- > Watch Don Cheadle as Miles Davis in the First 'Miles Ahead' Trailer
- > In Singapore, the Streets Talk Back
- > The Ten Commandments Monument Has Been Removed from Oklahoma Capitol
- > Here’s the New Trailer for Bryan Cranston’s Dramatic Biopic ‘Trumbo’