Dying Father Films Dance with Daughter for Her Future Wedding Day
Dr. James Wolf has been given three months to live, suffering from terminal pancreatic cancer. A father, he told The Today Show, “There are a lot of things that I would've liked the girls to experience with me being there. And I'm not going to be there." So recently, he and his 25-year-old daughter invited guests, rented a limo (which was donated) and had the moment they’d both always waited for: a father/daughter wedding reception dance. Even though Rachel isn’t getting married, she wore a wedding dress so that her and her dad could still experience the special moment. A crowd of friends and family all also dressed up and watched as the two slow danced to Steven Curtis Chapman’s “Cinderella.” The dance was even filmed so it can played one day at Rachel’s actual wedding. Dr. Wolf later said, “It's the relationships that you build over the years that is the most important thing in life. Everything else is just an illusion” …
Recommended For You
- > Teaser: Netflix's New Original Series, 'Bloodline'.
- > OK. Fine. Katy Perry's Halloween Costume Is Great.
- > Another Day, Another New Harry Potter Story from JK Rowling
- > Homemade Transformers Halloween Costumes Show the True Possibilities of Cardboard and Glue
- > Myanmar Leadership Host Rare Meetings with Activist Aung San Suu Kyi