Dying Father Films Dance with Daughter for Her Future Wedding Day
Dr. James Wolf has been given three months to live, suffering from terminal pancreatic cancer. A father, he told The Today Show, “There are a lot of things that I would've liked the girls to experience with me being there. And I'm not going to be there." So recently, he and his 25-year-old daughter invited guests, rented a limo (which was donated) and had the moment they’d both always waited for: a father/daughter wedding reception dance. Even though Rachel isn’t getting married, she wore a wedding dress so that her and her dad could still experience the special moment. A crowd of friends and family all also dressed up and watched as the two slow danced to Steven Curtis Chapman’s “Cinderella.” The dance was even filmed so it can played one day at Rachel’s actual wedding. Dr. Wolf later said, “It's the relationships that you build over the years that is the most important thing in life. Everything else is just an illusion” …
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > RIP, Jared Leto's Long Hair. You Were Too Beautiful For This World.
- > Outrageous: Man Burned By Fajitas While Praying Can't Sue Applebee's
- > U.S. Concerned about North Korean Nukes
- > Milk that Tastes Like Peeps Is the Ultimate Easter Beverage
- > The Smithsonian and Stan Lee Are Offering an Online Superhero Course