Dunkin Donuts’ New Sandwich Trifecta: Donut, Bacon and Egg
In the ever-important quest to figure out how many different junk foods you can jam into a single breakfast meal, Dunkin Donuts has announced their latest revelation—the Glazed Donut Breakfast Sandwich. The sandwich contains the two essential pieces to any regrettable early morning decision: Donuts and bacon. Combine those two items with a dose of something called “peppered egg”, and you’ve got the fast food chain’s own perfect storm of cardiac terror. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending how you look at it), right now the Glazed Donut Breakfast Sandwich will only be available in select New England stores …
Recommended For You
- > NBCUniversal Will Pay Millions to Former Unpaid Interns as Part of Settlement
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad