Dunkin Donuts’ New Sandwich Trifecta: Donut, Bacon and Egg
In the ever-important quest to figure out how many different junk foods you can jam into a single breakfast meal, Dunkin Donuts has announced their latest revelation—the Glazed Donut Breakfast Sandwich. The sandwich contains the two essential pieces to any regrettable early morning decision: Donuts and bacon. Combine those two items with a dose of something called “peppered egg”, and you’ve got the fast food chain’s own perfect storm of cardiac terror. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending how you look at it), right now the Glazed Donut Breakfast Sandwich will only be available in select New England stores …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > RIP, Jared Leto's Long Hair. You Were Too Beautiful For This World.
- > Outrageous: Man Burned By Fajitas While Praying Can't Sue Applebee's
- > U.S. Concerned about North Korean Nukes
- > Milk that Tastes Like Peeps Is the Ultimate Easter Beverage
- > The Smithsonian and Stan Lee Are Offering an Online Superhero Course