The Drought is Not Getting Better, If That's What You're Wondering
For those of us who may be on the fence about whether or not we're in favor of the drought that is now affecting half of the country, here is some news that should tip the scales. Tom Vilsack, the US Agriculture Secretary, called it "the most serious situation" in 25 years. The drought is now affecting 1/3 of United States' counties, and more are being labeled as "disaster areas" every week. It's threatening to raise food prices significantly in 2013. Said Vilsack, "I get on my knees every day and I’m saying an extra prayer now. If I had a rain prayer or rain dance I could do, I would do it” ...
Recommended For You
- > Of Course Aubrey Plaza Will Voice Grumpy Cat in the Lifetime Christmas Movie
- > Obama’s Anti-ISIS Strategy Has Been Approved By the House
- > Bill Hader Is Returning to ‘Saturday Night Live’ … as a Host
- > Congratulations on Your Number One Album, Lecrae.
- > Satanists Handing Out Satanic Children's Books or Something.