Dream Big For Your Baby
Is your baby just a plain old baby? Get real. It's 2012. These days, all the coolest parents are finding exciting, innovative ways to use their babies. Among those uses is this: the mop romper. It makes your baby into a tiny mop, just like you've always dreamed, so now you don't have to clean anymore. And just think: If you never teach your baby to walk, you may not have to clean again ever ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Apple Launches New RED Campaign to Raise Money for AIDS/HIV Victims
- > Here’s Your First Look at 'Jurassic World'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan