Dream Big For Your Baby
Is your baby just a plain old baby? Get real. It's 2012. These days, all the coolest parents are finding exciting, innovative ways to use their babies. Among those uses is this: the mop romper. It makes your baby into a tiny mop, just like you've always dreamed, so now you don't have to clean anymore. And just think: If you never teach your baby to walk, you may not have to clean again ever ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > There Are No Words to Describe This ‘Star Wars’ LED Christmas Light Display
- > 54 Nigerian Soldiers Have Been Sentenced to Death for Not Fighting Boko Haram
- > Marcel the Shell's 'Landslide' Cover Will Calm Your Fears
- > Now Steve Carrell’s Upcoming North Korea Movie Has Been Canned
- > The Death Penalty Is in Dramatic Decline in the U.S.