Dozens of Morsi Supporters Dead as Egyptian Protests Turn Violent
At least 42 people have been killed and hundreds injured as protests over the recent ouster of Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi descended into violence. There are conflicting reports about what sparked the use of deadly force at the demonstration in Cairo earlier today. The Muslim Brotherhood said that supporters of Morsi, protesting peacefully, were fired upon by military forces. Military officials say that the demonstrators attempted to storm a government building, and that “terrorists” had killed a police officer and wounded several others. The Muslim Brotherhood has encouraged Egyptian Morsi supporters to rise up against the military who forcibly removed the president last week …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Fox Is Making a Talk Show Hosted By Megachurch Pastors Called ‘The Preachers’
- > Two Biotech Companies Are Going to Start Experimenting with ‘Brain Death Reversal’
- > Lecrae Performed with The Roots Last Night on 'The Tonight Show'
- > Hulu Landed Ron Howard’s New Documentary About The Beatles
- > John Kasich Is Calling It Quits, Trump Is Now Running Unopposed