The Dow Jones Hits an All-Time High
Despite the looming sequester that does not exactly bode well for the economy, the Dow has never been higher than it got on Tuesday, surging past an old record that was set way back in the boom years of 2007. Good news from China's economy, Europe's retail sales, and the US's housing market all worked together to make this a nice cap to a stock market that's rebounding fairly robustly. Of course, good news for the stock market does not necessarily mean good news for the overall economy ...
Recommended For You
- > GamerGate Continues to Be About Misogyny, Despite Its Best Efforts
- > The Perfect Crime: Texting Your Probation Officer for Weed
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola