The Dow Jones Hits an All-Time High
Despite the looming sequester that does not exactly bode well for the economy, the Dow has never been higher than it got on Tuesday, surging past an old record that was set way back in the boom years of 2007. Good news from China's economy, Europe's retail sales, and the US's housing market all worked together to make this a nice cap to a stock market that's rebounding fairly robustly. Of course, good news for the stock market does not necessarily mean good news for the overall economy ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Outrage: Officials Just Decided That ‘Boaty McBoatface' Will Be Called the ‘RRS Sir David Attenborough’
- > Here’s the New Justin Timberlake Song He Made for a Troll Movie
- > Meet Your New Han Solo: Alden Ehrenreich
- > Chance the Rapper Debuted a Worshipful New Song Called ‘Blessings’ on ‘The Tonight Show’
- > California Is About to Raise the Legal Age for Smoking and Vaping to 21