The Dow Jones Hits an All-Time High
Despite the looming sequester that does not exactly bode well for the economy, the Dow has never been higher than it got on Tuesday, surging past an old record that was set way back in the boom years of 2007. Good news from China's economy, Europe's retail sales, and the US's housing market all worked together to make this a nice cap to a stock market that's rebounding fairly robustly. Of course, good news for the stock market does not necessarily mean good news for the overall economy ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Lucille Ball Lives: Cate Blanchett Will Play the Actress in an Upcoming Film
- > Same-Sex Couple Married in Kentucky County After Clerk Jailed
- > Here’s a Fan-Made Trailer for a Boba Fett Stand-Alone 'Star Wars' Movie
- > ‘Parks and Rec’ Co-Creator Is Working on a New Sitcom about an Interracial Family
- > Prosecutors Seek Death Penalty for Racist Church Shooter Dylann Roof