The Dow Jones Hits an All-Time High
Despite the looming sequester that does not exactly bode well for the economy, the Dow has never been higher than it got on Tuesday, surging past an old record that was set way back in the boom years of 2007. Good news from China's economy, Europe's retail sales, and the US's housing market all worked together to make this a nice cap to a stock market that's rebounding fairly robustly. Of course, good news for the stock market does not necessarily mean good news for the overall economy ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > The 10,000th Syrian Refugee Will Be Brought to America This Week
- > Paul Rudd Hasn’t Aged Since Appearing in This Super Nintendo Commercial in the Early ‘90s
- > This Hilarious Mockumentary Explains Where Thor’s Been During This Whole Civil War Thing
- > You’ve Never Been as Excited About Anything as This Kid Is About Going Back to School
- > The Racketeering Lawsuit Against Mark Driscoll Has Been Dismissed