The Dow Jones Hits an All-Time High
Despite the looming sequester that does not exactly bode well for the economy, the Dow has never been higher than it got on Tuesday, surging past an old record that was set way back in the boom years of 2007. Good news from China's economy, Europe's retail sales, and the US's housing market all worked together to make this a nice cap to a stock market that's rebounding fairly robustly. Of course, good news for the stock market does not necessarily mean good news for the overall economy ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > There Are No Words to Describe This ‘Star Wars’ LED Christmas Light Display
- > 54 Nigerian Soldiers Have Been Sentenced to Death for Not Fighting Boko Haram
- > Marcel the Shell's 'Landslide' Cover Will Calm Your Fears
- > Now Steve Carrell’s Upcoming North Korea Movie Has Been Canned
- > The Death Penalty Is in Dramatic Decline in the U.S.