Dorner Believed to Be Killed
Officials in California say it could be days before they can positively identify the body found in the ashes of a torched cabin
near Big Bear Lake, but they do believe it is that of killer Christopher Jordan Dorner. Yesterday, police engaged in a shootout with Dorner, who had barricaded himself in a cabin that later caught fire after police threw smoke devices inside. Dorner, a disgruntled former police officer, has been the target of a massive manhunt after he killed four people for revenge after being terminated from his job as an LAPD officer. In a bizarre manifesto, Dorner vowed to kill more and hinted that he would go down with a fight: "I do not fear death as I died long ago” …
Recommended For You
- > The 'God's Not Dead' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening
- > The World Is a Vampire: Scientist Encounters 'Puppy-Sized' Spider
- > Will Idaho Pastors Be Forced to Conduct Same-Sex Weddings?
- > Another Charming Visit From Marcel the Shell With Shoes On.
- > Catholic Bishop Summit Ends Without Revised Stance on Same-Sex Couples