Dorner Believed to Be Killed
Officials in California say it could be days before they can positively identify the body found in the ashes of a torched cabin
near Big Bear Lake, but they do believe it is that of killer Christopher Jordan Dorner. Yesterday, police engaged in a shootout with Dorner, who had barricaded himself in a cabin that later caught fire after police threw smoke devices inside. Dorner, a disgruntled former police officer, has been the target of a massive manhunt after he killed four people for revenge after being terminated from his job as an LAPD officer. In a bizarre manifesto, Dorner vowed to kill more and hinted that he would go down with a fight: "I do not fear death as I died long ago” …
Recommended For You
- > Kanye Responds to Critics: 'I'm a Married, Christian Man.'
- > Man Accidentally Freed From Jail Six Years Ago Returns to Jail
- > Urban Outfitters, What On Earth Were You Thinking?
- > Here's Another Trailer for 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1'
- > North Korea Sentences 24-Year-Old American to 6 Years Hard Labor