Dorner Believed to Be Killed
Officials in California say it could be days before they can positively identify the body found in the ashes of a torched cabin
near Big Bear Lake, but they do believe it is that of killer Christopher Jordan Dorner. Yesterday, police engaged in a shootout with Dorner, who had barricaded himself in a cabin that later caught fire after police threw smoke devices inside. Dorner, a disgruntled former police officer, has been the target of a massive manhunt after he killed four people for revenge after being terminated from his job as an LAPD officer. In a bizarre manifesto, Dorner vowed to kill more and hinted that he would go down with a fight: "I do not fear death as I died long ago” …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal