Dorner Believed to Be Killed
Officials in California say it could be days before they can positively identify the body found in the ashes of a torched cabin
near Big Bear Lake, but they do believe it is that of killer Christopher Jordan Dorner. Yesterday, police engaged in a shootout with Dorner, who had barricaded himself in a cabin that later caught fire after police threw smoke devices inside. Dorner, a disgruntled former police officer, has been the target of a massive manhunt after he killed four people for revenge after being terminated from his job as an LAPD officer. In a bizarre manifesto, Dorner vowed to kill more and hinted that he would go down with a fight: "I do not fear death as I died long ago” …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet