Doritos Releases Doritos Taco-Flavored Doritos, Plunges Universe into Wormhole
Following a shockingly-successful collaboration with fast food chain Taco Bell that was responsible for taco shells made from Doritos, the snack chip maker has taken the next logical step: Doritos Locos Tacos Doritos. Ignore the fact that Doritos is essentially bypassing the little nutritional value available in actual tacos, and try to wrap your head around that for a moment. Risking opening up some sort meta-vortex and plunging the universe into a bottomless wormhole in the space-time continuum, Doritos is releasing a chip that is designed to taste like a Doritos-flavored taco. If you’ve ever Goolged the word “Google”, you know the dangers of messing with the fabric of time, space and reality …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Presidential Debate Will Be Streaming Tonight for All Cord Cutters
- > This Trailer for ‘The 13th’ Will Make You Rethink What You Know About Mass Incarceration
- > Martin Scorsese’s Missionary Film ‘Silence’ Will Release in December
- > Even the Guy In Charge of DC Movies Doesn’t Like Them
- > Tim Tebow On Colin Kaepernick's Protests: It's About Doing It 'the Right Way'