Doritos Releases Doritos Taco-Flavored Doritos, Plunges Universe into Wormhole
Following a shockingly-successful collaboration with fast food chain Taco Bell that was responsible for taco shells made from Doritos, the snack chip maker has taken the next logical step: Doritos Locos Tacos Doritos. Ignore the fact that Doritos is essentially bypassing the little nutritional value available in actual tacos, and try to wrap your head around that for a moment. Risking opening up some sort meta-vortex and plunging the universe into a bottomless wormhole in the space-time continuum, Doritos is releasing a chip that is designed to taste like a Doritos-flavored taco. If you’ve ever Goolged the word “Google”, you know the dangers of messing with the fabric of time, space and reality …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > There Are No Words to Describe This ‘Star Wars’ LED Christmas Light Display
- > 54 Nigerian Soldiers Have Been Sentenced to Death for Not Fighting Boko Haram
- > Marcel the Shell's 'Landslide' Cover Will Calm Your Fears
- > Now Steve Carrell’s Upcoming North Korea Movie Has Been Canned
- > The Death Penalty Is in Dramatic Decline in the U.S.