Doritos Releases Doritos Taco-Flavored Doritos, Plunges Universe into Wormhole
Following a shockingly-successful collaboration with fast food chain Taco Bell that was responsible for taco shells made from Doritos, the snack chip maker has taken the next logical step: Doritos Locos Tacos Doritos. Ignore the fact that Doritos is essentially bypassing the little nutritional value available in actual tacos, and try to wrap your head around that for a moment. Risking opening up some sort meta-vortex and plunging the universe into a bottomless wormhole in the space-time continuum, Doritos is releasing a chip that is designed to taste like a Doritos-flavored taco. If you’ve ever Goolged the word “Google”, you know the dangers of messing with the fabric of time, space and reality …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Chip and Joanna Gaine's Breakfast Place Might Be Worth the Road Trip
- > SNL's Pete Davidson: 'I Would've Killed Myself If I Didn't Have Kid Cudi'
- > Check Out the New Teaser for '24: Legacy'
- > This Historic Church Building Is Seriously Being Destroyed by Urine
- > Phil Collins Performed “In the Air Tonight’ on ‘Fallon’ and Questlove Played Rock 'n' Roll’s Greatest Drum Fill