Doritos Releases Doritos Taco-Flavored Doritos, Plunges Universe into Wormhole
Following a shockingly-successful collaboration with fast food chain Taco Bell that was responsible for taco shells made from Doritos, the snack chip maker has taken the next logical step: Doritos Locos Tacos Doritos. Ignore the fact that Doritos is essentially bypassing the little nutritional value available in actual tacos, and try to wrap your head around that for a moment. Risking opening up some sort meta-vortex and plunging the universe into a bottomless wormhole in the space-time continuum, Doritos is releasing a chip that is designed to taste like a Doritos-flavored taco. If you’ve ever Goolged the word “Google”, you know the dangers of messing with the fabric of time, space and reality …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Apple Launches New RED Campaign to Raise Money for AIDS/HIV Victims
- > Here’s Your First Look at 'Jurassic World'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan