Don't Freak Out, but a New Mutant Virus Was Discovered in Contact Solution
It's probably nothing to be concerned about, but scientists have found a giant mutant virus in a 17-year-old French girl's contact solution. Apparently, the virus is swarming with some sort of mysterious microscopic parasite they're calling transpovirons that can jump from virus to virus, multiplying themselves. Again, no biggie. Might want to get your eyes checked is all. Sleep tight ...
Recommended For You
- > The People Behind 'God's Not Dead' Are Giving 'Fifty Shades' Some Christian Competition
- > No, Michele Bachmann Did Not Suggest Labor Camps for Immigrant Children
- > Trailer: 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- > Watch a Couple Thieves Try to Mug the Wrong Convenience Store Clerk
- > 'Avengers 2' Poster Revealed at Comic-Con