Don't Freak Out, but a New Mutant Virus Was Discovered in Contact Solution
It's probably nothing to be concerned about, but scientists have found a giant mutant virus in a 17-year-old French girl's contact solution. Apparently, the virus is swarming with some sort of mysterious microscopic parasite they're calling transpovirons that can jump from virus to virus, multiplying themselves. Again, no biggie. Might want to get your eyes checked is all. Sleep tight ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Questlove Will Host a Weekly Pandora Radio Show. We're Excited
- > Scientists Found An Earth-Like Planet Orbiting Not Too Far Away
- > Here’s the Trippy New Video for John Mark McMillan’s ‘Wilderlove’
- > Hear Chvrches Cover ‘This Is What You Came For’
- > This Georgia County Is Trying to Stop a Mosque From Being Built