Don't Freak Out, but a New Mutant Virus Was Discovered in Contact Solution
It's probably nothing to be concerned about, but scientists have found a giant mutant virus in a 17-year-old French girl's contact solution. Apparently, the virus is swarming with some sort of mysterious microscopic parasite they're calling transpovirons that can jump from virus to virus, multiplying themselves. Again, no biggie. Might want to get your eyes checked is all. Sleep tight ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > NFL Hall of Famer Jerry Rice Poses as a Lyft Driver for a Day
- > Woman Shows Up to Her Own Funeral Surprising Everyone, Including Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- > 20-Story Crane Collapses in Manhattan
- > The Pastor of China’s Largest Official Protestant Church Has Been Arrested
- > Watch Football Players Complete the Ultimate Physical Challenge: Doing Their Daughters' Hair