Don't Freak Out, but a New Mutant Virus Was Discovered in Contact Solution
It's probably nothing to be concerned about, but scientists have found a giant mutant virus in a 17-year-old French girl's contact solution. Apparently, the virus is swarming with some sort of mysterious microscopic parasite they're calling transpovirons that can jump from virus to virus, multiplying themselves. Again, no biggie. Might want to get your eyes checked is all. Sleep tight ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Here’s a Brand New Song from Arcade Fire Featuring Mavis Staples
- > Trump Just Led a Standing Ovation for Bill and Hillary Clinton
- > At Least 95 People Have Been Arrested in DC at Anti-Trump Rallies
- > Hillary Clinton Will Attend the Inauguration to 'Honor Democracy'
- > Clarence Thomas Will Be the First Black Person to Swear in a President or Vice President