Don’t Call It a Comeback: Twinkies to Return in July
Mark your calendars, for July 15 will be a day to remember. After bankruptcy forced Hostess to pull its beloved snacks from shelves last year, millions of heartbroken fans expressed sorrow over the loss of Twinkies. Well Twinkie lovers, your voice has been heard. The private equity firm that now owns Hostess has announced that on July 15, Hostess snacks will once again be made available in stores across the country. And, good news for health-food fans who also want to indulge in the sweet goodness of the cream-filled cakes; Hostess has said it will also be releasing new low sodium, fiber-enriched, low sugar and gluten-free snacks …
Recommended For You
- > Suspicious: The U.S. Government Edited a Wikipedia Article About Reptilians Running the World
- > Pastor's Response to Burned Cross Outside Church: "Whoever Did It, We Forgive Them."
- > Map Shows America’s ‘Happiest’ and ‘Unhappiest’ Cities
- > ‘Bibliotheca’ Project Seeks to Redesign the Bible as a Work of ‘Great Literary Art’
- > Prisoner's Lethal Injection Execution Lasted Nearly Two Hours