Does Your Tattoo Artist Know How to Spell?
There are many factors to consider when going to get a new tattoo. Moral: is this the right decision? Creative: is barbed wire around my bicep actually cool? Spelling: does my tattoo artist know how to spell? Marie Huckle neglected to weigh at least one of those considerations when she got her tattoo, a little script that reads "See You At the Cossroads," at a Nova Scotia parlor, and now courts are forcing the artist to pay $9000 to get the tattoo removed. Here's a tip, Marie. Next time, just get a butterfly ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity