Does Your Tattoo Artist Know How to Spell?
There are many factors to consider when going to get a new tattoo. Moral: is this the right decision? Creative: is barbed wire around my bicep actually cool? Spelling: does my tattoo artist know how to spell? Marie Huckle neglected to weigh at least one of those considerations when she got her tattoo, a little script that reads "See You At the Cossroads," at a Nova Scotia parlor, and now courts are forcing the artist to pay $9000 to get the tattoo removed. Here's a tip, Marie. Next time, just get a butterfly ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Netflix Is Now Allowing '13th' to Be Screened in Public Even Without a Subscription
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > Royal Caribbean Wants to Hire Someone to Go on Cruises and Post to Instagram
- > Tim Tebow Hosted an Event That Benefited 75,000 People With Disabilities
- > Elon Musk's SpaceX Plans to Send 2 People on Private Trip Around the Moon in 2018
- > This New Robot Has Wheels and Legs and Is Eerily Human-Like
- > Nigerians Are Accusing the Army of Killing Civilians in Its Search for Boko Haram
- > An 8-Year-Old Refugee Comforted a Dog Hit by a Car Until He Could Get Help
- > Jewish Community Centers and Schools Across the Country Received Bomb Threats Today