Does Anyone Care About Wax Statues?
It's 2012—very nearly 2013, provided the world doesn't blow up in a massive fireball in December—and people are still making wax statues of famous personalities and celebrities. Does that confuse anyone else? Are there, say, wax statue aficionados who scour the country, looking for the very best wax figure museums, checking them off of some list of the nation's best wax figure museums, talking about which ones they liked or which ones they didn't and how they would have done it differently? Sounds like a fun trip. Anyway, Stephen Colbert finally got the respect that's long been due a man of his stature, and got a wax figure made of him, and can you tell which one is real? (Just kidding, wax statue aficionados. Obviously, they are both real in our hearts) ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet