Does Anyone Care About Wax Statues?
It's 2012—very nearly 2013, provided the world doesn't blow up in a massive fireball in December—and people are still making wax statues of famous personalities and celebrities. Does that confuse anyone else? Are there, say, wax statue aficionados who scour the country, looking for the very best wax figure museums, checking them off of some list of the nation's best wax figure museums, talking about which ones they liked or which ones they didn't and how they would have done it differently? Sounds like a fun trip. Anyway, Stephen Colbert finally got the respect that's long been due a man of his stature, and got a wax figure made of him, and can you tell which one is real? (Just kidding, wax statue aficionados. Obviously, they are both real in our hearts) ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Infidelity Doesn’t Just Happen. It Starts with These Subtle Warnings
- > Amazon’s New Grocery Stores Won’t Have Any Registers, Lines or Check-Outs
- > Well, There’s Nothing Subtle About These Atheists’ Anti-Church Christmas Billboards
- > Chip Gaines Tells Fans to Show Respect to Buzzfeed Writers Who Wrote About Their Church
- > Protesters of the DAPL Scored a Huge Victory This Weekend
- > A Group of Sandy Hook Families Created a Shocking PSA About Gun Violence