Does Anyone Care About Wax Statues?
It's 2012—very nearly 2013, provided the world doesn't blow up in a massive fireball in December—and people are still making wax statues of famous personalities and celebrities. Does that confuse anyone else? Are there, say, wax statue aficionados who scour the country, looking for the very best wax figure museums, checking them off of some list of the nation's best wax figure museums, talking about which ones they liked or which ones they didn't and how they would have done it differently? Sounds like a fun trip. Anyway, Stephen Colbert finally got the respect that's long been due a man of his stature, and got a wax figure made of him, and can you tell which one is real? (Just kidding, wax statue aficionados. Obviously, they are both real in our hearts) ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > ‘Fixer Upper’ Couple: ‘Our Family Has Made a Commitment to Put Christ First’
- > What the Bible Says About How to Treat Refugees
- > Report: Justin Bieber Turned a Concert into a Church Service
- > Justin Bieber: I Just Wanna Honestly Live Like Jesus
- > The Definitive Ranking of Insanely Awesome Christian Album Covers
- > ‘Will It Blend’ Gives Jar Jar Binks the Ending He Deserves
- > Verizon Ad: Turn Off Your Phone and Spend Time with Family
- > Pizzeria Closes for Business on Thanksgiving, But Opens to Anyone in Need of a Free Meal
- > Businessman Buys Dinner for 400 Military Service Members in the Airport
- > Nickelodeon Is Making a ‘Hey Arnold’ Movie