'Doctor Who' Returns on March 30
The BBC has confirmed that the next season (sorry—"series") of the rabidly beloved, cult-garnering, long-lived Doctor Who will debut on March 30, kicking off the Doctor's 50-year anniversary. So, to recap: We'll have Doctor Who returning on March 30, Game of Thrones on March 31 and Mad Men the following weekend. A little something for anyone and everyone who owns a television ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Netflix Is the New Home for Disney, Star Wars, Marvel and Pixar Movies
- > Here in America, Living With Your Parents Is the New Normal
- > An Officer Involved with Freddie Gray Case Acquitted of All Charges
- > Justin Bieber on Instagram: Calls Out Award Shows and Gives Shout Out to Bethel Music
- > The Newest Trailer for 'Finding Dory' Reveals a Lot About the Storyline