'Doctor Who' Returns on March 30
The BBC has confirmed that the next season (sorry—"series") of the rabidly beloved, cult-garnering, long-lived Doctor Who will debut on March 30, kicking off the Doctor's 50-year anniversary. So, to recap: We'll have Doctor Who returning on March 30, Game of Thrones on March 31 and Mad Men the following weekend. A little something for anyone and everyone who owns a television ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity