'Doctor Who' Returns on March 30
The BBC has confirmed that the next season (sorry—"series") of the rabidly beloved, cult-garnering, long-lived Doctor Who will debut on March 30, kicking off the Doctor's 50-year anniversary. So, to recap: We'll have Doctor Who returning on March 30, Game of Thrones on March 31 and Mad Men the following weekend. A little something for anyone and everyone who owns a television ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Bryan Cranston Says He'd Play Walt White on ‘Better Call Saul’ If Asked
- > Istanbul Terror Death Toll Rises to 41
- > Suicide Bombers Attacked an Airport in Istanbul, Killing At Least 28
- > JK Rowling Revealed Some of the History of the American Hogwarts
- > Stunning Aerial Photos Show the Differences Between Poverty and Wealth in South Africa