'Doctor Who' Returns on March 30
The BBC has confirmed that the next season (sorry—"series") of the rabidly beloved, cult-garnering, long-lived Doctor Who will debut on March 30, kicking off the Doctor's 50-year anniversary. So, to recap: We'll have Doctor Who returning on March 30, Game of Thrones on March 31 and Mad Men the following weekend. A little something for anyone and everyone who owns a television ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The New OK Go Video Involves Zero Gravity, Choreography and Lots of Paint
- > Zika Virus Found in Pennsylvania
- > Report: 11.5% of the Entire Syrian Population Injured or Killed in Civil War; 45% Displaced
- > New Netflix Kids Show Will Feature Beatles Covers from The Shins, Of Monsters and Men, Sia and More
- > 58 Dead in Boko Haram Suicide Bombing