'Doctor Who' Returns on March 30
The BBC has confirmed that the next season (sorry—"series") of the rabidly beloved, cult-garnering, long-lived Doctor Who will debut on March 30, kicking off the Doctor's 50-year anniversary. So, to recap: We'll have Doctor Who returning on March 30, Game of Thrones on March 31 and Mad Men the following weekend. A little something for anyone and everyone who owns a television ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > U2 Played an Impromptu Concert in the New York Subway
- > Boba Fett Is Getting His Own ‘Star Wars’ Spin-off
- > Louis C.K. to Star in, Direct and Write New Indie Film
- > Want to See a 3,000-Piece Lego ‘Star Wars’ Kit Get Completely Destroyed in Slow Motion?
- > NYPD Officer Dies After Being Shot in the Face