Do Go Chasing This Waterfall
This picture from Yosemite hasn't been doctored or manipulated, it's just an earth-shatteringly beautiful shot of a natural trick of light against the famous granite cliffs of America's famous national park. The photograph was taken by British Columbia's Justin Lee, who happened to be hiking along the Tunnel View lookout. The Daily News did not ask him the obvious questions about whether or not he saw a pot of gold at the base of the falls or if he started singing "Somewhere Under the Rainbow" or any hard-hitting journalistic questions like that. But then, these shots would drop the jaws of even the most dedicated investigative reporter ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet