Do Go Chasing This Waterfall
This picture from Yosemite hasn't been doctored or manipulated, it's just an earth-shatteringly beautiful shot of a natural trick of light against the famous granite cliffs of America's famous national park. The photograph was taken by British Columbia's Justin Lee, who happened to be hiking along the Tunnel View lookout. The Daily News did not ask him the obvious questions about whether or not he saw a pot of gold at the base of the falls or if he started singing "Somewhere Under the Rainbow" or any hard-hitting journalistic questions like that. But then, these shots would drop the jaws of even the most dedicated investigative reporter ...
Recommended For You
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad
- > This Is What a ‘Parks and Rec’ Themed Wedding Looks Like