Disney's Animated Short Is Actually Pretty Charming
It's starting to edge into that time of year in which all those romantics out there start talking about their "one true love" and "be mine" and, although there's no denying that Valentine's Day is a holiday invented by greeting card companies to make money, we can all agree the only thing worse than Valentine's Day is someone who won't stop complaining about Valentine's Day. For all the romantics out there, Disney has released a short animated film (it aired in theaters in front of the criminally underseen Wreck-It Ralph) utilizing a revolutionary new hybrid of CGI and hand-drawn animation that will warm even the snarkiest heart among you. Enjoy, you crazy lovebirds ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Here’s the New Trailer for Oliver Stone’s Edward Snowden Movie
- > This Rideable Luggage Will Make You Want to Travel
- > EU: Turkey Cannot Undermine Human Rights in Coup Response
- > Austin Police Are Investigating the Violent Arrest of a Black Woman Last Year
- > 'Daredevil' Is Coming Back for Another a Season