Disney's Animated Short Is Actually Pretty Charming
It's starting to edge into that time of year in which all those romantics out there start talking about their "one true love" and "be mine" and, although there's no denying that Valentine's Day is a holiday invented by greeting card companies to make money, we can all agree the only thing worse than Valentine's Day is someone who won't stop complaining about Valentine's Day. For all the romantics out there, Disney has released a short animated film (it aired in theaters in front of the criminally underseen Wreck-It Ralph) utilizing a revolutionary new hybrid of CGI and hand-drawn animation that will warm even the snarkiest heart among you. Enjoy, you crazy lovebirds ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?