Disney, U.N. and State Department Top List of Most Attractive Employers for Liberal Arts Students
Research firm Universum recently polled nearly 18,000 college students studying humanities, liberal arts and education and asked them who their ideal employer would be. Apparently many of them still have fond memories of Disney movies and theme parks, because The Walt Disney Company overwhelmingly topped the list. Some other well-known brands like Apple, Facebook, Starbucks and H&M weren’t all that surprising considering the audience, but the number of government agencies on the list shows that recent scandals haven’t deterred students from wanting to work there. Of course Google remains a top choice for both undergraduate students and middle-aged salesmen recently out of the job, hilariously willing to do anything for an internship …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?