Disney, U.N. and State Department Top List of Most Attractive Employers for Liberal Arts Students
Research firm Universum recently polled nearly 18,000 college students studying humanities, liberal arts and education and asked them who their ideal employer would be. Apparently many of them still have fond memories of Disney movies and theme parks, because The Walt Disney Company overwhelmingly topped the list. Some other well-known brands like Apple, Facebook, Starbucks and H&M weren’t all that surprising considering the audience, but the number of government agencies on the list shows that recent scandals haven’t deterred students from wanting to work there. Of course Google remains a top choice for both undergraduate students and middle-aged salesmen recently out of the job, hilariously willing to do anything for an internship …
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal