Disney, U.N. and State Department Top List of Most Attractive Employers for Liberal Arts Students
Research firm Universum recently polled nearly 18,000 college students studying humanities, liberal arts and education and asked them who their ideal employer would be. Apparently many of them still have fond memories of Disney movies and theme parks, because The Walt Disney Company overwhelmingly topped the list. Some other well-known brands like Apple, Facebook, Starbucks and H&M weren’t all that surprising considering the audience, but the number of government agencies on the list shows that recent scandals haven’t deterred students from wanting to work there. Of course Google remains a top choice for both undergraduate students and middle-aged salesmen recently out of the job, hilariously willing to do anything for an internship …
Recommended For You
- > John C. Reilly Unveils Incredible 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Clip
- > Richard Dawkins Reminds Everyone That Some Rapes Are Worse Than Others
- > Stephen Colbert Had Some Very Nice Things to Say about ‘The Hobbit’ Movies
- > Why Won’t These Walmart Ice Cream Sandwiches Melt?
- > Spoon’s Upcoming Album Is Streaming Right Now on iTunes