Disney, U.N. and State Department Top List of Most Attractive Employers for Liberal Arts Students
Research firm Universum recently polled nearly 18,000 college students studying humanities, liberal arts and education and asked them who their ideal employer would be. Apparently many of them still have fond memories of Disney movies and theme parks, because The Walt Disney Company overwhelmingly topped the list. Some other well-known brands like Apple, Facebook, Starbucks and H&M weren’t all that surprising considering the audience, but the number of government agencies on the list shows that recent scandals haven’t deterred students from wanting to work there. Of course Google remains a top choice for both undergraduate students and middle-aged salesmen recently out of the job, hilariously willing to do anything for an internship …
Recommended For You
- > The 'God's Not Dead' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening
- > The World Is a Vampire: Scientist Encounters 'Puppy-Sized' Spider
- > Will Idaho Pastors Be Forced to Conduct Same-Sex Weddings?
- > Another Charming Visit From Marcel the Shell With Shoes On.
- > Catholic Bishop Summit Ends Without Revised Stance on Same-Sex Couples