Diet Coke: Don’t Worry, Diet Coke Isn’t that Bad for You
There’s been a lot of talk lately about the potential health risks of artificial sweeteners like aspartame, an ingredient found in low-calorie drinks like Diet Coke. But did you know not only do several studies show that fake sugar like aspartame probably don’t cause cancer, but that drinks like Diet Coke can help people manage their weight? See, when it’s framed like that, Diet Coke almost sounds healthy, right? Thanks to a new, full-page ad from Diet Coke (with lots of helpful info) that will be running in newspapers around the country, consumers’ fears about the possible dangers of consuming too much diet soda can totally be dispelled.
Thanks Diet Coke for creating the ads, and reassuring us that purchasing and consuming large quantities of your product is a good decision. If you have any further questions, you can download a handy document called “The Skinny on Aspartame” on the website of Coca-Cola’s Beverage Institute for Health & Wellness, which gives some more pretty convincing reasons to keep drinking soda. Thanks soda industry! …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Tesla Wants to Power Your Home with Batteries
- > Mike Tyson’s Crazy Old Abandoned Mansion Is Going to Become a Church
- > Here’s a Killer Song Made Entirely from Wheels and Tires
- > Viral Photo of Child ‘Surrendering’ to Telephoto Lens Shows the Reality of the Syrian Crisis
- > So, What Exactly is Tidal?