Diet Coke: Don’t Worry, Diet Coke Isn’t that Bad for You
There’s been a lot of talk lately about the potential health risks of artificial sweeteners like aspartame, an ingredient found in low-calorie drinks like Diet Coke. But did you know not only do several studies show that fake sugar like aspartame probably don’t cause cancer, but that drinks like Diet Coke can help people manage their weight? See, when it’s framed like that, Diet Coke almost sounds healthy, right? Thanks to a new, full-page ad from Diet Coke (with lots of helpful info) that will be running in newspapers around the country, consumers’ fears about the possible dangers of consuming too much diet soda can totally be dispelled.
Thanks Diet Coke for creating the ads, and reassuring us that purchasing and consuming large quantities of your product is a good decision. If you have any further questions, you can download a handy document called “The Skinny on Aspartame” on the website of Coca-Cola’s Beverage Institute for Health & Wellness, which gives some more pretty convincing reasons to keep drinking soda. Thanks soda industry! …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Here’s a Brand New Song from Arcade Fire Featuring Mavis Staples
- > Trump Just Led a Standing Ovation for Bill and Hillary Clinton
- > At Least 95 People Have Been Arrested in DC at Anti-Trump Rallies
- > Hillary Clinton Will Attend the Inauguration to 'Honor Democracy'
- > Clarence Thomas Will Be the First Black Person to Swear in a President or Vice President