Did Van Gogh Paint the TARDIS Into One of His Paintings?
Well? What do you think? Did Vincent Van Gogh—one of, if not the, greatest painter in history—paint Doctor's Who' s preferred method of transportation into one of his impressionistic landscapes? It's totally possible, seeing as the Doctor visited Van Gogh in a famed 2010 episode of the show. Sounds crazy, you say? Well, then, what do you call that bluish blob at the top left corner of a newly discovered Van Gogh original? The piece is titled “Sunset At Montmajour”, but it should probably be called "Saying Good-Bye to Doctor Who," because that was clearly the inspiration here. Do you still doubt? Well, don't tell a Doctor Who fan that. They do not like hearing that Doctor Who isn't real ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > SeaWorld Will No Longer Be Allowed to Breed Orcas in Captivity at California Park
- > If You Think Your Commute Is Bad, Look at This Nightmare Traffic Jam in China
- > The Family of Walter Scott Will Receive $6.5 Million Settlement
- > Amazon Gets Crafty with New Marketplace
- > Smells Like Comedy: Andy Kaufman Gets a New Fragrance