Did Van Gogh Paint the TARDIS Into One of His Paintings?
Well? What do you think? Did Vincent Van Gogh—one of, if not the, greatest painter in history—paint Doctor's Who' s preferred method of transportation into one of his impressionistic landscapes? It's totally possible, seeing as the Doctor visited Van Gogh in a famed 2010 episode of the show. Sounds crazy, you say? Well, then, what do you call that bluish blob at the top left corner of a newly discovered Van Gogh original? The piece is titled “Sunset At Montmajour”, but it should probably be called "Saying Good-Bye to Doctor Who," because that was clearly the inspiration here. Do you still doubt? Well, don't tell a Doctor Who fan that. They do not like hearing that Doctor Who isn't real ...
Recommended For You
- > This Bionic Eye Partially Restored Site to a Man That’s Been Blind for Decades
- > The New ‘Simpsons World’ App Launches Today
- > The 'God's Not Dead' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening
- > The World Is a Vampire: Scientist Encounters 'Puppy-Sized' Spider
- > Will Idaho Pastors Be Forced to Conduct Same-Sex Weddings?