Democratic National Convention Gives Stirring Tribute to the Soviet Navy
During their tribute to vets, the Democratic National Convention aired a tear-jerking montage of all sorts of American military endeavors, but a few sharp-eyed boat-nerds realized the battleships featured in the footage were actual Soviet-era Russian warships, which doesn't exactly honor the American military. The DNC apologized for the gaffe, saying there was some sort of "vendor error," and the world was reminded again of why video editors aren't in charge of major naval operations ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > Vince Vaughn’s iStock Photos Will Interject Some Life into Your PowerPoint Presentation
- > A Canadian Pastor Has Gone Missing While Doing Humanitarian Work in North Korea
- > Finally, We Know What 'X-Men' Would Look Like if It Were Directed by Wes Anderson
- > DOJ Investigation into Ferguson PD Finds Racism and Constitutional Violations
- > Netanyahu: Deal with Iran Could Lead to Nation Getting the Nuclear Weapons