Democratic National Convention Gives Stirring Tribute to the Soviet Navy
During their tribute to vets, the Democratic National Convention aired a tear-jerking montage of all sorts of American military endeavors, but a few sharp-eyed boat-nerds realized the battleships featured in the footage were actual Soviet-era Russian warships, which doesn't exactly honor the American military. The DNC apologized for the gaffe, saying there was some sort of "vendor error," and the world was reminded again of why video editors aren't in charge of major naval operations ...
Recommended For You
- > Meet the Chestnut Praline Latte, Starbucks' First New Drink in 5 Years
- > Amy Poehler's Next Project: A Church-Themed Comedy
- > CDC Says NBC Cameraman Is Now Ebola-Free
- > Renee Zellweger Will Star in a Movie Based on a Book from ‘Heaven Is For Real’ Author
- > American Detained in North Korea for Leaving Bible at Club Has Been Freed