Democratic National Convention Gives Stirring Tribute to the Soviet Navy
During their tribute to vets, the Democratic National Convention aired a tear-jerking montage of all sorts of American military endeavors, but a few sharp-eyed boat-nerds realized the battleships featured in the footage were actual Soviet-era Russian warships, which doesn't exactly honor the American military. The DNC apologized for the gaffe, saying there was some sort of "vendor error," and the world was reminded again of why video editors aren't in charge of major naval operations ...
Recommended For You
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad
- > This Is What a ‘Parks and Rec’ Themed Wedding Looks Like