Democratic National Convention Gives Stirring Tribute to the Soviet Navy
During their tribute to vets, the Democratic National Convention aired a tear-jerking montage of all sorts of American military endeavors, but a few sharp-eyed boat-nerds realized the battleships featured in the footage were actual Soviet-era Russian warships, which doesn't exactly honor the American military. The DNC apologized for the gaffe, saying there was some sort of "vendor error," and the world was reminded again of why video editors aren't in charge of major naval operations ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Regina George’s House from ‘Mean Girls’ On Sale for $14.8 Million
- > And Now, ‘Amazing Grace’ Performed Entirely with Air Horns
- > Netflix’s ‘A Very Murray Christmas’ Looks Like a Somber Affair
- > Myanmar Government Saves 200 Migrants Packed in Dangerous Boat
- > Here’s the Moving Trailer for ‘Batkid Begins’