Democratic National Convention Gives Stirring Tribute to the Soviet Navy
During their tribute to vets, the Democratic National Convention aired a tear-jerking montage of all sorts of American military endeavors, but a few sharp-eyed boat-nerds realized the battleships featured in the footage were actual Soviet-era Russian warships, which doesn't exactly honor the American military. The DNC apologized for the gaffe, saying there was some sort of "vendor error," and the world was reminded again of why video editors aren't in charge of major naval operations ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer Team Up For A New Film
- > Biebs Is Bringing Back the WWJD Bracelet
- > Just Try to Contain Your Excitement: There’s a New Album on the Way From Adele
- > Behind-the-Scenes of ‘Captive’: The Story of the ‘Purpose Driven Life’ Hostage Stand-off
- > Trippy New PSA Uses Internet Memes to Warn of the Dangers of Smoking