Definitive Proof of the Loch Ness Monster
For the past 26 years, George Edwards has spent 60 hours a week at Loch Ness, trying to photograph the lake's famed resident. And now, at long last, he's accomplished it. Behold, definitive, positive proof that the Loch Ness Monster is real. Wow. Just drink it in. The majesty of a centuries-old mystery laid to rest. "It was quite a fair way from the boat," said Edwards. clearly still in awe of the event. "Probably about half a mile away but it’s difficult to tell in water.” Difficult to tell how far away it is, but not difficult to tell that it is a giant marine dinosaur-thing. So majestic. So terrifying. So Loch Ness. Take a moment to come to terms with your wild new reality: one in which monsters definitely are swimming in the lakes ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > NFL Hall of Famer Jerry Rice Poses as a Lyft Driver for a Day
- > Woman Shows Up to Her Own Funeral Surprising Everyone, Including Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- > 20-Story Crane Collapses in Manhattan
- > The Pastor of China’s Largest Official Protestant Church Has Been Arrested
- > Watch Football Players Complete the Ultimate Physical Challenge: Doing Their Daughters' Hair