Definitive Proof of the Loch Ness Monster
For the past 26 years, George Edwards has spent 60 hours a week at Loch Ness, trying to photograph the lake's famed resident. And now, at long last, he's accomplished it. Behold, definitive, positive proof that the Loch Ness Monster is real. Wow. Just drink it in. The majesty of a centuries-old mystery laid to rest. "It was quite a fair way from the boat," said Edwards. clearly still in awe of the event. "Probably about half a mile away but it’s difficult to tell in water.” Difficult to tell how far away it is, but not difficult to tell that it is a giant marine dinosaur-thing. So majestic. So terrifying. So Loch Ness. Take a moment to come to terms with your wild new reality: one in which monsters definitely are swimming in the lakes ...
Recommended For You
- > Kanye Responds to Critics: 'I'm a Married, Christian Man.'
- > Man Accidentally Freed From Jail Six Years Ago Returns to Jail
- > Urban Outfitters, What On Earth Were You Thinking?
- > Here's Another Trailer for 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1'
- > North Korea Sentences 24-Year-Old American to 6 Years Hard Labor