Death Toll Rising in California Bus Crash
It was unclear what, exactly, caused the horrific bus crash in Southern California that has injured 42 and left at least eight people dead, though authorities expect that number to rise. "It's a horrific scene," says Highway Patrol spokesman Mario Lopez. "Probably one of the worst ones I have seen in my career. There are victims inside the bus, outside the bus, personal belongings [everywhere]." Police have yet to get inside the bus to assess the full extent of the damages ...
Recommended For You
- > Ridley Scott Responds to the ‘Exodus’ Casting Controversy
- > André 3000 May Retire From Hip-Hop Next Year
- > ISIS Has Beheaded Another American Journalist
- > Sneezy the Squirrel Vying for Mascot Status at Penn State
- > Members of Bon Iver, The Strokes, and Arcade Fire Will Play in an Epic Charity Basketball Game