Death Toll Rising in California Bus Crash
It was unclear what, exactly, caused the horrific bus crash in Southern California that has injured 42 and left at least eight people dead, though authorities expect that number to rise. "It's a horrific scene," says Highway Patrol spokesman Mario Lopez. "Probably one of the worst ones I have seen in my career. There are victims inside the bus, outside the bus, personal belongings [everywhere]." Police have yet to get inside the bus to assess the full extent of the damages ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > Ringling Bros. Circus Will Phase Out Elephants
- > Here's a New Salvation Army Ad Starring the Dress. (Yes, That Dress.)
- > U.S. Unemployment Rate Drops to 5.5%
- > ‘Toy Story 4’ Will Be a ‘Romantic Comedy’ Not a Continuation of the Trilogy
- > RIP, Jared Leto's Long Hair. You Were Too Beautiful For This World.