Death Toll Rising in California Bus Crash
It was unclear what, exactly, caused the horrific bus crash in Southern California that has injured 42 and left at least eight people dead, though authorities expect that number to rise. "It's a horrific scene," says Highway Patrol spokesman Mario Lopez. "Probably one of the worst ones I have seen in my career. There are victims inside the bus, outside the bus, personal belongings [everywhere]." Police have yet to get inside the bus to assess the full extent of the damages ...
Recommended For You
- > The Founder of YouVersion Gave Pope Francis an iPhone with the App
- > Here's Your Full 'Jurassic World' Trailer
- > Matthew McConaughey Will Star in ‘The Stand’ Adaptation
- > Nick Offerman Carved This Large Piece of Wood to Announce His New Comedy Special
- > ‘Breaking Bad’ Executive Producer Michelle MacLaren Will Direct ‘Wonder Woman’