Death Toll Rising in California Bus Crash
It was unclear what, exactly, caused the horrific bus crash in Southern California that has injured 42 and left at least eight people dead, though authorities expect that number to rise. "It's a horrific scene," says Highway Patrol spokesman Mario Lopez. "Probably one of the worst ones I have seen in my career. There are victims inside the bus, outside the bus, personal belongings [everywhere]." Police have yet to get inside the bus to assess the full extent of the damages ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Lawmakers Vote Against Making the Bible the ‘Official Book’ of Tennessee
- > Jay-Z Is Personally Calling Tidal Subscribers to Thank Them
- > Ryan Gosling in Talks to Star in the ‘Blade Runner’ Sequel
- > Matthew McConaughey Got Extremely Emotional Watching the ‘Star Wars’ Trailer (Wink)
- > E-Cigarette Use Up, Cigarette Use Drops Among U.S. Youth