With just a few blessed days left until the presidential election, and Governor Mitt Romney and President Barack Obama are as close to neck-and-neck as a presidential election can get, with the latest poll showing Romney with a statistically insignificant lead over Obama. Both men are pounding the swing states with a focus on early voting, hoping to sway those last precious few undecided voters their way in a decision that will come down to the wire ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Here’s the New Trailer for Oliver Stone’s Edward Snowden Movie
- > This Rideable Luggage Will Make You Want to Travel
- > EU: Turkey Cannot Undermine Human Rights in Coup Response
- > Austin Police Are Investigating the Violent Arrest of a Black Woman Last Year
- > 'Daredevil' Is Coming Back for Another a Season