With just a few blessed days left until the presidential election, and Governor Mitt Romney and President Barack Obama are as close to neck-and-neck as a presidential election can get, with the latest poll showing Romney with a statistically insignificant lead over Obama. Both men are pounding the swing states with a focus on early voting, hoping to sway those last precious few undecided voters their way in a decision that will come down to the wire ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Satanic Temple Brings an After-School Satan Club To Portland Elementary School
- > Here’s an Easy Way to Figure Out If You’re Registered to Vote
- > Lecrae Teamed Up with Leon Bridges on a Song for ‘Birth of a Nation’
- > An iPal Robot Has Been Developed To Take Care Of Kids And Its Pretty Creepy
- > This Insane Slackline Video Will Make You Break Out in a Cold Sweat