With just a few blessed days left until the presidential election, and Governor Mitt Romney and President Barack Obama are as close to neck-and-neck as a presidential election can get, with the latest poll showing Romney with a statistically insignificant lead over Obama. Both men are pounding the swing states with a focus on early voting, hoping to sway those last precious few undecided voters their way in a decision that will come down to the wire ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Diplomats Working Toward Temporary Cease-Fire in Syria
- > Here's the First Trailer for Cameron Crowe's Showtime Show 'Roadies'
- > Two Teens in Arizona Were Killed in (Yet Another) School Shooting
- > Jimmy Fallon Interviews Peyton Manning...Or Is It?
- > A 10-Year ‘Friday Night Lights’ Reunion Is in the Works