With just a few blessed days left until the presidential election, and Governor Mitt Romney and President Barack Obama are as close to neck-and-neck as a presidential election can get, with the latest poll showing Romney with a statistically insignificant lead over Obama. Both men are pounding the swing states with a focus on early voting, hoping to sway those last precious few undecided voters their way in a decision that will come down to the wire ...
Recommended For You
- > Jimmy Fallon Did Us All a Favor and Just Started Making Up Good News
- > Having Bane at Your Wedding Is a Necessary Evil
- > Incident Report from Michael Brown Shooting Wasn’t Reviewed for 10 Days
- > Here’s the First Full Trailer for Dave Grohl’s New Music Series ‘Sonic Highways’
- > Chris Pratt Dressed Up as Star-Lord to Visit a Children’s Hospital