With just a few blessed days left until the presidential election, and Governor Mitt Romney and President Barack Obama are as close to neck-and-neck as a presidential election can get, with the latest poll showing Romney with a statistically insignificant lead over Obama. Both men are pounding the swing states with a focus on early voting, hoping to sway those last precious few undecided voters their way in a decision that will come down to the wire ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- California Is About to Raise the Legal Age for Smoking and Vaping to 212
- Remembering the Time Woody Allen Debated Billy Graham About God and Sex in Primetime655
- Drake Is Going to Host and Perform as a Musical Guest on May 14’s ‘SNL’52
- The Faith-Shaking Experience of Losing Debates About the Bible274
- > California Is About to Raise the Legal Age for Smoking and Vaping to 21
- > Drake Is Going to Host and Perform as a Musical Guest on May 14’s ‘SNL’
- > Lecrae Talks About His Song 'Deja Vu' on 'Fallon'
- > Enjoy This Dance-Inspired ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Remix
- > Report: Lebron’s ‘Space Jam 2’ Is Finally Happening