The Dark Roast Rises
"Death Wish" is the name a New York coffee roaster has given to their new roast which is, apparently, the world's strongest coffee. It has 200% more caffeine than the usual stuff, and says it's also eco-friendly, which might be technically true, if you don't count the human body as part of the eco-system, because there's no way infusing your body with a nebula gas cloud-sized thunderstorm of caffeine can be considered friendly on any level, particularly if you ever want to sleep in your bed again. Make no mistake, "Death Wish" is a piping hot mug of blackest evil that will not rest until you're roaming the streets at night like a soulless zombie. One sip of this stuff, and you're going to have to climb out of a pit, Bruce-Wayne-style, because it'll break you. "Rise" ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?