The Dark Roast Rises
"Death Wish" is the name a New York coffee roaster has given to their new roast which is, apparently, the world's strongest coffee. It has 200% more caffeine than the usual stuff, and says it's also eco-friendly, which might be technically true, if you don't count the human body as part of the eco-system, because there's no way infusing your body with a nebula gas cloud-sized thunderstorm of caffeine can be considered friendly on any level, particularly if you ever want to sleep in your bed again. Make no mistake, "Death Wish" is a piping hot mug of blackest evil that will not rest until you're roaming the streets at night like a soulless zombie. One sip of this stuff, and you're going to have to climb out of a pit, Bruce-Wayne-style, because it'll break you. "Rise" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Here’s the New Trailer for Oliver Stone’s Edward Snowden Movie
- > This Rideable Luggage Will Make You Want to Travel
- > EU: Turkey Cannot Undermine Human Rights in Coup Response
- > Austin Police Are Investigating the Violent Arrest of a Black Woman Last Year
- > 'Daredevil' Is Coming Back for Another a Season