The Dark Roast Rises
"Death Wish" is the name a New York coffee roaster has given to their new roast which is, apparently, the world's strongest coffee. It has 200% more caffeine than the usual stuff, and says it's also eco-friendly, which might be technically true, if you don't count the human body as part of the eco-system, because there's no way infusing your body with a nebula gas cloud-sized thunderstorm of caffeine can be considered friendly on any level, particularly if you ever want to sleep in your bed again. Make no mistake, "Death Wish" is a piping hot mug of blackest evil that will not rest until you're roaming the streets at night like a soulless zombie. One sip of this stuff, and you're going to have to climb out of a pit, Bruce-Wayne-style, because it'll break you. "Rise" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Tom Hardy’s Film Premiere Date Was a Real Dog
- > “Only James Bond Can Be James Bond” Steven Spielberg on His New Spy Film
- > Lucille Ball Lives: Cate Blanchett Will Play the Actress in an Upcoming Film
- > Same-Sex Couple Married in Kentucky County After Clerk Jailed
- > Here’s a Fan-Made Trailer for a Boba Fett Stand-Alone 'Star Wars' Movie