CW Is Making a 'Hunger Games' Style Reality Show
As you probably know, The Hunger Games is a young adult novel in which children are pitted against each other in a violent death match, serving as a social satire about what will pass for entertainment in a horrific dystopian future. "'Future?'" say the CW executives. "Why wait?" Why indeed, as the geniuses at the fledgling network have obviously understood the point of The Hunger Games perfectly and are making a reality show based off of it, apparently unaware of the nightmarish irony into which they are pitting themselves. The show will be called The Hunt, and two teams will be dropped into the wilderness to hunt, hide, capture players from other teams and basically do everything they do in The Hunger Games except brutally slaughter each other. "I volunteer!" said nobody. Hopefully ...
Recommended For You
- > Believe That Pluto Can Be a Planet Again.
- > Andy Stanley’s North Point Tops This List of the Largest Churches in America
- > Adam Sandler Will Make Four Movies for Netflix
- > New Website Users Automatically Donate a Dollar to a Different Nonprofit Every Day
- > Here’s the New Trailer for ‘Exodus: Gods and Kings’