CW Is Making a 'Hunger Games' Style Reality Show
As you probably know, The Hunger Games is a young adult novel in which children are pitted against each other in a violent death match, serving as a social satire about what will pass for entertainment in a horrific dystopian future. "'Future?'" say the CW executives. "Why wait?" Why indeed, as the geniuses at the fledgling network have obviously understood the point of The Hunger Games perfectly and are making a reality show based off of it, apparently unaware of the nightmarish irony into which they are pitting themselves. The show will be called The Hunt, and two teams will be dropped into the wilderness to hunt, hide, capture players from other teams and basically do everything they do in The Hunger Games except brutally slaughter each other. "I volunteer!" said nobody. Hopefully ...
Recommended For You
- > Congratulations on Your Number One Album, Lecrae.
- > Satanists Handing Out Satanic Children's Books or Something.
- > Krispy Kreme Is Celebrating Ghostbusters’ 30th Anniversary with Custom Donuts
- > Speaking in Tongues Is on the Rise Among Americans
- > Bryan Cranston’s Faux One Man MLB Show Will Make You Love Baseball