Criminals Are No Match for the Milwaukee Police Department's Website
Who cares why Milwaukee decided to make their website an innovative, fascinating, endlessly fun experience? The point is, Milwaukee's long arm of the law is clearly very right-brained, and you do not want to miss heading over to this website and clicking around, as long as your boss doesn't mind the fact that you won't get anything else done today. Criminals, if you give up now, you may still be able to make it onto Milwaukee's web development team or something ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Update: Kidnapped IJM Lawyer Has Been Found Dead
- > 'Serial' Update! A Judge Vacated Adnan Syed's Conviction And Granted Him a Retrial
- > Brad Pitt Narrates Terrence Malick’s ‘Hymn to the Glories of Nature’
- > Phat: Pepsi Is Rebooting the ‘90s Video Game ‘Oregon Trail’ to Promote Crystal Pepsi
- > Here's the First Trailer for Clint Eastwood's Film About the 'Miracle on the Hudson'