Criminals Are No Match for the Milwaukee Police Department's Website
Who cares why Milwaukee decided to make their website an innovative, fascinating, endlessly fun experience? The point is, Milwaukee's long arm of the law is clearly very right-brained, and you do not want to miss heading over to this website and clicking around, as long as your boss doesn't mind the fact that you won't get anything else done today. Criminals, if you give up now, you may still be able to make it onto Milwaukee's web development team or something ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Hilary Swank Was Offered a Role for 5% of What Her Male Co-Star Would Earn
- > This Town in Australia Wants to Be the World's First Porn-Free City
- > This Awesome Dad Turned His Son’s Wheelchair Into the 'Ghostbusters' Ecto-1:
- > Happy Friday: Here’s a Video of DC Talk Playing ‘The Tonight Show’ in 1993
- > Here's the New Video for Chance the Rapper's Remix of Chris Tomlin's ‘How Great'