Criminals Are No Match for the Milwaukee Police Department's Website
Who cares why Milwaukee decided to make their website an innovative, fascinating, endlessly fun experience? The point is, Milwaukee's long arm of the law is clearly very right-brained, and you do not want to miss heading over to this website and clicking around, as long as your boss doesn't mind the fact that you won't get anything else done today. Criminals, if you give up now, you may still be able to make it onto Milwaukee's web development team or something ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > New Research Has Shown Greenland's Ice Sheet Could Melt Faster Than Scientists Thought
- > Some Geniuses Created Water-Powered Speeder Bikes from 'Star Wars'
- > Wesley Snipes Is Writing a Novel About Spiritual Warfare
- > The ‘War for the Planet of the Apes’ Trailer Just Dropped
- > Watch Pharrell and Kim Burrell Perform the Gospel-Anthem ‘I See a Victory’ on ‘The Tonight Show’