Criminals Are No Match for the Milwaukee Police Department's Website
Who cares why Milwaukee decided to make their website an innovative, fascinating, endlessly fun experience? The point is, Milwaukee's long arm of the law is clearly very right-brained, and you do not want to miss heading over to this website and clicking around, as long as your boss doesn't mind the fact that you won't get anything else done today. Criminals, if you give up now, you may still be able to make it onto Milwaukee's web development team or something ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > DOJ Investigation into Ferguson PD Finds Racism and Constitutional Violations
- > Netanyahu: Deal with Iran Could Lead to Nation Getting the Nuclear Weapons
- > Report: Hillary Clinton Only Used Personal Email While Secretary of State
- > NHL Player’s Daughter Writes Adorable Letter to Get Dad Traded Closer to Home
- > Watch Colbert Discuss the Bible, Faith and Hymns with Fr. James Martin