Criminals Are No Match for the Milwaukee Police Department's Website
Who cares why Milwaukee decided to make their website an innovative, fascinating, endlessly fun experience? The point is, Milwaukee's long arm of the law is clearly very right-brained, and you do not want to miss heading over to this website and clicking around, as long as your boss doesn't mind the fact that you won't get anything else done today. Criminals, if you give up now, you may still be able to make it onto Milwaukee's web development team or something ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?