Of Course Kanye Is Considering Titling His Next Album 'I Am God'
Obviously, Kanye is contemplating titling his next album I Am God. This barely even warrants reporting. What would you rather he do? Not title his next album I Am God? Would you also ask the sun to stop shining? What's even better is that the BBC is reporting that the title is "half tongue-in-cheek," which is equally obvious. Kanye is might call his next album I Am God, but it's only a joke. Mostly. Well, it's half of a joke. The point is, anyone who has even a passing idea of who Kanye West is will not be surprised by this news, and since almost everyone has a passing idea of who Kanye West is, this is barely surprising. What's more surprising is what he's considering naming his first son ...
Recommended For You
- > Homemade Transformers Halloween Costumes Show the True Possibilities of Cardboard and Glue
- > Myanmar Leadership Host Rare Meetings with Activist Aung San Suu Kyi
- > There’s Definitely Going to Be a New Pee-wee Herman Movie
- > A New Frontrunner for the Best Mugshot of 2014
- > Nike's New Ad Is For the Lebron Fan In All of Us