Of Course Kanye Is Considering Titling His Next Album 'I Am God'
Obviously, Kanye is contemplating titling his next album I Am God. This barely even warrants reporting. What would you rather he do? Not title his next album I Am God? Would you also ask the sun to stop shining? What's even better is that the BBC is reporting that the title is "half tongue-in-cheek," which is equally obvious. Kanye is might call his next album I Am God, but it's only a joke. Mostly. Well, it's half of a joke. The point is, anyone who has even a passing idea of who Kanye West is will not be surprised by this news, and since almost everyone has a passing idea of who Kanye West is, this is barely surprising. What's more surprising is what he's considering naming his first son ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > Netflix Is Now Allowing '13th' to Be Screened in Public Even Without a Subscription
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > Royal Caribbean Wants to Hire Someone to Go on Cruises and Post to Instagram
- > An 8-Year-Old Refugee Comforted a Dog Hit by a Car Until He Could Get Help
- > Jewish Community Centers and Schools Across the Country Received Bomb Threats Today
- > This New ‘Kong: Skull Island’ Trailer Is Bananas
- > Watch Carl Lentz Preach a Mini-Sermon on ‘The Dr. Oz Show'
- > Here’s What Saved Kirk Franklin’s Marriage