Of Course Kanye Is Considering Titling His Next Album 'I Am God'
Obviously, Kanye is contemplating titling his next album I Am God. This barely even warrants reporting. What would you rather he do? Not title his next album I Am God? Would you also ask the sun to stop shining? What's even better is that the BBC is reporting that the title is "half tongue-in-cheek," which is equally obvious. Kanye is might call his next album I Am God, but it's only a joke. Mostly. Well, it's half of a joke. The point is, anyone who has even a passing idea of who Kanye West is will not be surprised by this news, and since almost everyone has a passing idea of who Kanye West is, this is barely surprising. What's more surprising is what he's considering naming his first son ...
Recommended For You
- > Israel Will Observe a 12-Hour Ceasefire Starting Saturday
- > Now Marvel Is Eyeing Joaquin Phoenix for Doctor Strange
- > Keith Olbermann's Takedown of the NFL's Double Standard Is a Must-Watch
- > Dad Inventor Creates a Device that Can Fill 37 Water Balloons at One Time
- > The Queen of England Photobombed Some Tourists