Could This Psychic Be a Fraud?
Questions swirled yesterday around the explosive case of Abraham Char, a man who is claiming that a psychic to whom he has given upwards of $30,000 is actually not a psychic at all but some sort of phony. A fake psychic? Sounds impossible but, in this day and age, you never know. Char is suing the psychic—known only as Mama Tanya—saying she gained and abused his trust during 2010 and 2011. Mama Tanya, in the meantime, never even saw the lawsuit coming ...
Recommended For You
- > Almost Half of the Syrian Population Is Now Displaced
- > Bill Murray Took Tickets at a Minor League Baseball Game This Week
- > Officials in Missouri Are Being Sued for $40 Million Following Ferguson Crackdown
- > Here’s a Look at Google’s Drone Delivery System, Project Wing
- > ‘Simpsons’ Mini-Marathons Will Be a Part of FXX’s Daily Lineup Moving Forward