Could This Psychic Be a Fraud?
Questions swirled yesterday around the explosive case of Abraham Char, a man who is claiming that a psychic to whom he has given upwards of $30,000 is actually not a psychic at all but some sort of phony. A fake psychic? Sounds impossible but, in this day and age, you never know. Char is suing the psychic—known only as Mama Tanya—saying she gained and abused his trust during 2010 and 2011. Mama Tanya, in the meantime, never even saw the lawsuit coming ...
Recommended For You
- > Map Shows America’s ‘Happiest’ and ‘Unhappiest’ Cities
- > ‘Bibliotheca’ Project Seeks to Redesign the Bible as a Work of ‘Great Literary Art’
- > Prisoner's Lethal Injection Execution Lasted Nearly Two Hours
- > Here’s What a Real-Life Darth Vadar Car Looks Like
- > In Honor of 'Batman Day', Here's the Newest Animated 'Batman' Short