Could This Psychic Be a Fraud?
Questions swirled yesterday around the explosive case of Abraham Char, a man who is claiming that a psychic to whom he has given upwards of $30,000 is actually not a psychic at all but some sort of phony. A fake psychic? Sounds impossible but, in this day and age, you never know. Char is suing the psychic—known only as Mama Tanya—saying she gained and abused his trust during 2010 and 2011. Mama Tanya, in the meantime, never even saw the lawsuit coming ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Pentatonix’s Cover of Leonard Cohen's ‘Hallelujah’ Is Gorgeous
- > Donald Glover Is the New Lando Calrissian
- > This Guy Films Himself Singing in the Car, But Ends Up Recording His Own Car Accident
- > China Releases a Christian Pastor Jailed 7 Years for Organizing a Prayer Meeting
- > Watch Jimmy Kimmel Hire Doctor Strange to Do Magic Tricks at a Kids’ Party