Congratulations to President Obama, Time's 'Person of the Year'
In what is undoubtedly the greatest and most memorable achievement of his entire life, President Barack Obama has been selected as Time magazine's "Person of the Year." Despite the best efforts of the ever-mature and thoughtful pranksters over at 4Chan, Obama beat out glorious leader Kim Jong-un (though North Korea, apparently, didn't get that memo). Time managing editor Rock Stengel says, "For finding and forging a new majority, for turning weakness into opportunity and for seeking, amid great adversity, to create a more perfect union, Barack Obama is Time's 2012 Person of the Year" ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity