Congratulations to President Obama, Time's 'Person of the Year'
In what is undoubtedly the greatest and most memorable achievement of his entire life, President Barack Obama has been selected as Time magazine's "Person of the Year." Despite the best efforts of the ever-mature and thoughtful pranksters over at 4Chan, Obama beat out glorious leader Kim Jong-un (though North Korea, apparently, didn't get that memo). Time managing editor Rock Stengel says, "For finding and forging a new majority, for turning weakness into opportunity and for seeking, amid great adversity, to create a more perfect union, Barack Obama is Time's 2012 Person of the Year" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > New Report: Number of Abortions in the U.S. Continues to Decline
- > At Least 21 Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bomber in Nigeria
- > Cards Against Humanity’s Black Friday Sale: Pay $5 for Nothing
- > Study: 41% of Shoppers Feel Like They Need to Spend More Than They Can Afford at Christmas
- > Report: Saudi Arabia Will Behead at Least 50 People in One Day