Congratulations to President Obama, Time's 'Person of the Year'
In what is undoubtedly the greatest and most memorable achievement of his entire life, President Barack Obama has been selected as Time magazine's "Person of the Year." Despite the best efforts of the ever-mature and thoughtful pranksters over at 4Chan, Obama beat out glorious leader Kim Jong-un (though North Korea, apparently, didn't get that memo). Time managing editor Rock Stengel says, "For finding and forging a new majority, for turning weakness into opportunity and for seeking, amid great adversity, to create a more perfect union, Barack Obama is Time's 2012 Person of the Year" ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?