Congratulations to President Obama, Time's 'Person of the Year'
In what is undoubtedly the greatest and most memorable achievement of his entire life, President Barack Obama has been selected as Time magazine's "Person of the Year." Despite the best efforts of the ever-mature and thoughtful pranksters over at 4Chan, Obama beat out glorious leader Kim Jong-un (though North Korea, apparently, didn't get that memo). Time managing editor Rock Stengel says, "For finding and forging a new majority, for turning weakness into opportunity and for seeking, amid great adversity, to create a more perfect union, Barack Obama is Time's 2012 Person of the Year" ...
Recommended For You
- > Ridley Scott Responds to the ‘Exodus’ Casting Controversy
- > André 3000 May Retire From Hip-Hop Next Year
- > ISIS Has Beheaded Another American Journalist
- > Sneezy the Squirrel Vying for Mascot Status at Penn State
- > Members of Bon Iver, The Strokes, and Arcade Fire Will Play in an Epic Charity Basketball Game