Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Kim Jong Un
The mystery deepens around North Korean leader Kim Jong Un's love life with new reports from Korean television that he and a mystery woman he's been seen with over the past few weeks have gotten married, or have been married for a while, or something. Early reports suggested that Kim Jong Un was involved with North Korean pop star, Hyon Song-wol, but the Korean media is reporting that the North Korean is married to a Ri Sol Ju, who is also a Korean pop star. Some reports are saying that the two women are actually the same person. So, this is a very confusing wedding announcement, all told, but the long and short of it is that Kim Jong Un has been seen with a woman or women one of whom, if there is more than one, may or may not be his wife ...
Recommended For You
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad
- > This Is What a ‘Parks and Rec’ Themed Wedding Looks Like