Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Kim Jong Un
The mystery deepens around North Korean leader Kim Jong Un's love life with new reports from Korean television that he and a mystery woman he's been seen with over the past few weeks have gotten married, or have been married for a while, or something. Early reports suggested that Kim Jong Un was involved with North Korean pop star, Hyon Song-wol, but the Korean media is reporting that the North Korean is married to a Ri Sol Ju, who is also a Korean pop star. Some reports are saying that the two women are actually the same person. So, this is a very confusing wedding announcement, all told, but the long and short of it is that Kim Jong Un has been seen with a woman or women one of whom, if there is more than one, may or may not be his wife ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Donald Glover Is the New Lando Calrissian
- > This Guy Films Himself Singing in the Car, But Ends Up Recording His Own Car Accident
- > China Releases a Christian Pastor Jailed 7 Years for Organizing a Prayer Meeting
- > Watch Jimmy Kimmel Hire Doctor Strange to Do Magic Tricks at a Kids’ Party
- > 72 Sex Slaves Freed in an International FBI Sting Operation