Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Kim Jong Un
The mystery deepens around North Korean leader Kim Jong Un's love life with new reports from Korean television that he and a mystery woman he's been seen with over the past few weeks have gotten married, or have been married for a while, or something. Early reports suggested that Kim Jong Un was involved with North Korean pop star, Hyon Song-wol, but the Korean media is reporting that the North Korean is married to a Ri Sol Ju, who is also a Korean pop star. Some reports are saying that the two women are actually the same person. So, this is a very confusing wedding announcement, all told, but the long and short of it is that Kim Jong Un has been seen with a woman or women one of whom, if there is more than one, may or may not be his wife ...
Recommended For You
- > The All-Female Ghostbusters Cast Is Here and It Is Perfect
- > Hollywood Wants Chris Pratt to Be the New Indiana Jones, No Duh.
- > You Have to Admit, Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' Does Sound a Lot Like Tom Petty's 'Won't Back Down'
- > Here’s a List of the ‘Best Jobs’ in America
- > Prisoner Exonerations Hit a Record High Last Year