Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Kim Jong Un
The mystery deepens around North Korean leader Kim Jong Un's love life with new reports from Korean television that he and a mystery woman he's been seen with over the past few weeks have gotten married, or have been married for a while, or something. Early reports suggested that Kim Jong Un was involved with North Korean pop star, Hyon Song-wol, but the Korean media is reporting that the North Korean is married to a Ri Sol Ju, who is also a Korean pop star. Some reports are saying that the two women are actually the same person. So, this is a very confusing wedding announcement, all told, but the long and short of it is that Kim Jong Un has been seen with a woman or women one of whom, if there is more than one, may or may not be his wife ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > New Research Has Shown Greenland's Ice Sheet Could Melt Faster Than Scientists Thought
- > Some Geniuses Created Water-Powered Speeder Bikes from 'Star Wars'
- > Wesley Snipes Is Writing a Novel About Spiritual Warfare
- > The ‘War for the Planet of the Apes’ Trailer Just Dropped
- > Watch Pharrell and Kim Burrell Perform the Gospel-Anthem ‘I See a Victory’ on ‘The Tonight Show’