Conan Will Host This Year's White House Correspondents Dinner
Conan (O’Brien, not the Barbarian) will be taking the reigns of what's traditionally about the most fun Washington, D.C., has all year: the White House Correspondents Dinner. It's typically a time for politicians, journalists and broadcasters to let down their hair a little and poke fun at each other. A few of the smarter, more politically savvy celebrities generally make an appearance (for example, Kim Kardashian was there last year). The president tells some jokes. Some scholarships are handed out, which is a genuinely good thing. And then an actual comedy star will take the stage and show everyone how it's done. This year, Conan is just such a star, and he'll probably make it an event worth watching. Team Coco has really paid off ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Prosecutors in L.A. Are Now Reviewing Criminal Case Against Bill Cosy
- > An Animated Ghostbusters Movie May Also Soon Be in the Works
- > Watching Jell-O Being Smacked with a Tennis Racket in Slow Motion Is Surprisingly Satisfying
- > Report: Army Vet Shot 7 Times While Charging at Oregon Gunman
- > This Pizza Pouch Will Prevent All of Your Pizza Emergencies