Conan Will Host This Year's White House Correspondents Dinner
Conan (O’Brien, not the Barbarian) will be taking the reigns of what's traditionally about the most fun Washington, D.C., has all year: the White House Correspondents Dinner. It's typically a time for politicians, journalists and broadcasters to let down their hair a little and poke fun at each other. A few of the smarter, more politically savvy celebrities generally make an appearance (for example, Kim Kardashian was there last year). The president tells some jokes. Some scholarships are handed out, which is a genuinely good thing. And then an actual comedy star will take the stage and show everyone how it's done. This year, Conan is just such a star, and he'll probably make it an event worth watching. Team Coco has really paid off ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Here’s a Brand New Song from Arcade Fire Featuring Mavis Staples
- > Trump Just Led a Standing Ovation for Bill and Hillary Clinton
- > At Least 95 People Have Been Arrested in DC at Anti-Trump Rallies
- > Hillary Clinton Will Attend the Inauguration to 'Honor Democracy'
- > Clarence Thomas Will Be the First Black Person to Swear in a President or Vice President