Conan Will Host This Year's White House Correspondents Dinner
Conan (O’Brien, not the Barbarian) will be taking the reigns of what's traditionally about the most fun Washington, D.C., has all year: the White House Correspondents Dinner. It's typically a time for politicians, journalists and broadcasters to let down their hair a little and poke fun at each other. A few of the smarter, more politically savvy celebrities generally make an appearance (for example, Kim Kardashian was there last year). The president tells some jokes. Some scholarships are handed out, which is a genuinely good thing. And then an actual comedy star will take the stage and show everyone how it's done. This year, Conan is just such a star, and he'll probably make it an event worth watching. Team Coco has really paid off ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Chris Pratt Asks Twitter Followers to Pray for a Fan’s Young Son Suffering From Brain Cancer
- > Apple Music Will Be the Home to the ‘Carpool Karaoke' Series
- > Scientists Just Figured Out How to Filter Urine Into Drinkable Water
- > ISIS Just Killed 44 Residents of a Kurdish Town in Syria
- > State of Maryland Will Fight Against Adnan Syed, of 'Serial' Fame, Getting a New Trial