Conan Will Host This Year's White House Correspondents Dinner
Conan (O’Brien, not the Barbarian) will be taking the reigns of what's traditionally about the most fun Washington, D.C., has all year: the White House Correspondents Dinner. It's typically a time for politicians, journalists and broadcasters to let down their hair a little and poke fun at each other. A few of the smarter, more politically savvy celebrities generally make an appearance (for example, Kim Kardashian was there last year). The president tells some jokes. Some scholarships are handed out, which is a genuinely good thing. And then an actual comedy star will take the stage and show everyone how it's done. This year, Conan is just such a star, and he'll probably make it an event worth watching. Team Coco has really paid off ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?