Coming Soon: 3-D Pens
By now, we’ve all heard about the coming 3-D printing revolution. Consumers are already purchasing simple versions of the printing devices that allow them to create everything from small trinkets to operational handguns. But a robotics and toy company called WobbleWorks has a much simpler version of the idea: a 3-D pen. The 3Doodler, which the company is attempting to fund via a Kickstarter campaign, utilizes the same kind of plastic used in 3-D printers and essentially lets users draw 3-D pictures in nothing but air. WobbleWorks teamed up with some wire artists from Etsy to make a video showing the pen’s capabilities …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > Report: Jennifer Lawrence to Star in Spielberg’s New War Film
- > Here's a Crazy New 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Trailer
- > Vince Vaughn’s iStock Photos Will Interject Some Life into Your PowerPoint Presentation
- > A Canadian Pastor Has Gone Missing While Doing Humanitarian Work in North Korea
- > Finally, We Know What 'X-Men' Would Look Like if It Were Directed by Wes Anderson