Comedy Central and Twitter to Launch Virtual #ComedyFest
Comedy Central has partnered with Twitter for an experiment they’re calling #ComedyFest. Kicking off on Monday night with a live event featuring performers including Judd Apatow and Mel Brooks, all week long comedians and writers (Amy Schumer, Paul Fieg, Carl Reiner and more) will tweet jokes and post 6-second Vine videos with the hashag #ComedyFest. The idea sounds like it could be pretty entertaining, or as The Atlantic points out, it could also be kind of confusing …
Recommended For You
- > Suspicious: The U.S. Government Edited a Wikipedia Article About Reptilians Running the World
- > Pastor's Response to Burned Cross Outside Church: "Whoever Did It, We Forgive Them."
- > Map Shows America’s ‘Happiest’ and ‘Unhappiest’ Cities
- > ‘Bibliotheca’ Project Seeks to Redesign the Bible as a Work of ‘Great Literary Art’
- > Prisoner's Lethal Injection Execution Lasted Nearly Two Hours