Comedy Central and Twitter to Launch Virtual #ComedyFest
Comedy Central has partnered with Twitter for an experiment they’re calling #ComedyFest. Kicking off on Monday night with a live event featuring performers including Judd Apatow and Mel Brooks, all week long comedians and writers (Amy Schumer, Paul Fieg, Carl Reiner and more) will tweet jokes and post 6-second Vine videos with the hashag #ComedyFest. The idea sounds like it could be pretty entertaining, or as The Atlantic points out, it could also be kind of confusing …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity