Comedy Central and Twitter to Launch Virtual #ComedyFest
Comedy Central has partnered with Twitter for an experiment they’re calling #ComedyFest. Kicking off on Monday night with a live event featuring performers including Judd Apatow and Mel Brooks, all week long comedians and writers (Amy Schumer, Paul Fieg, Carl Reiner and more) will tweet jokes and post 6-second Vine videos with the hashag #ComedyFest. The idea sounds like it could be pretty entertaining, or as The Atlantic points out, it could also be kind of confusing …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 'Serial' Update! A Judge Vacated Adnan Syed's Conviction And Granted Him a Retrial
- > Brad Pitt Narrates Terrence Malick’s ‘Hymn to the Glories of Nature’
- > Phat: Pepsi Is Rebooting the ‘90s Video Game ‘Oregon Trail’ to Promote Crystal Pepsi
- > Here's the First Trailer for Clint Eastwood's Film About the 'Miracle on the Hudson'
- > Apple Just Patented Technology That Could Disable Your Camera at Concerts