Comedy Central and Twitter to Launch Virtual #ComedyFest
Comedy Central has partnered with Twitter for an experiment they’re calling #ComedyFest. Kicking off on Monday night with a live event featuring performers including Judd Apatow and Mel Brooks, all week long comedians and writers (Amy Schumer, Paul Fieg, Carl Reiner and more) will tweet jokes and post 6-second Vine videos with the hashag #ComedyFest. The idea sounds like it could be pretty entertaining, or as The Atlantic points out, it could also be kind of confusing …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Diplomats Working Toward Temporary Cease-Fire in Syria
- > Here's the First Trailer for Cameron Crowe's Showtime Show 'Roadies'
- > Two Teens in Arizona Were Killed in (Yet Another) School Shooting
- > Jimmy Fallon Interviews Peyton Manning...Or Is It?
- > A 10-Year ‘Friday Night Lights’ Reunion Is in the Works