Comedy Central and Twitter to Launch Virtual #ComedyFest
Comedy Central has partnered with Twitter for an experiment they’re calling #ComedyFest. Kicking off on Monday night with a live event featuring performers including Judd Apatow and Mel Brooks, all week long comedians and writers (Amy Schumer, Paul Fieg, Carl Reiner and more) will tweet jokes and post 6-second Vine videos with the hashag #ComedyFest. The idea sounds like it could be pretty entertaining, or as The Atlantic points out, it could also be kind of confusing …
Recommended For You
- > John C. Reilly Unveils Incredible 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Clip
- > Richard Dawkins Reminds Everyone That Some Rapes Are Worse Than Others
- > Stephen Colbert Had Some Very Nice Things to Say about ‘The Hobbit’ Movies
- > Why Won’t These Walmart Ice Cream Sandwiches Melt?
- > Spoon’s Upcoming Album Is Streaming Right Now on iTunes